ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish FCS (S for Session)

ST
Buckle,

It'll be the first year in 4 we haven't been...things will never be the same again..

n1458210565_30004200_2466.jpg

n1458210565_30004204_3465.jpg

n1458210565_30004216_6525.jpg

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Asked this question to no reply

info required plz.

Well what we did last year was down on the saturday,(got there sort of late afternoon), night oot with the engerlish. then up early and went to the show hung about for several hours got hideously sunburned, left about 2-3 o clock or something, then straight up the road. was a good laugh TBH and good to put to faces to names. as said i'm 100% going do if ali and dean want a convoy then i'm up for that.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
So are you lot going to FCS, because im planning on going, but would like to know how i get onto the club stand as well.

weecraig1508

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i give you - fail can.

used when things are going down like the titanic and 'canned'

epic-fail-can-fail.jpg

night out in 2005 was epic

regards,

stoddie and big iain.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Whitewash this year. Never really been convinced by the 800mile drive for a night out!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ill decide last minute if the weathers looking good ill go, just doin what i done last year tho, £40 in the dci boost down early sunday morning get there for 9ish day at the show then spank back up the road, f**k taking the 172 on a trip that long lol

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
ill decide last minute if the weathers looking good ill go, just doin what i done last year tho, £40 in the dci boost down early sunday morning get there for 9ish day at the show then spank back up the road, f**k taking the 172 on a trip that long lol

Think av got the same idea as you like, not sure how i'll cope with the hard suspension a trip that long tho,
aye so am defo thinkin about it as well, all depends on the weather for it tho.