ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish detailing day

V6 Exige, GTR R35
that fabia was well minted when it was finished...

was well impressed - and learnt a few things! ordered a few new bits and bobs...

thanks for your time guys

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sorry i couldn't make this, but i had to get a pedicure and work on my Toretts syndrome from Friday nite.

Octavia VRS
Clark said:
Sorry we couldnt get your car done mate, it would have just meant rushing it a bit to get it done in order for me and mike to get home at a sensible time at night seeing's as we live a fair distance away :cool:

No worries mate. As you said the only way to do a job is to do it properly. You guys did a grand job on the Fabia and the Clio. Very impressive indeed :)

Clark said:
Sorry we couldnt get your car done mate, it would have just meant rushing it a bit to get it done in order for me and mike to get home at a sensible time at night seeing's as we live a fair distance away :cool:

Good to 'see' you on CS mate!

Anything from the fleet
All I can say Clark is thank you, and the same to Mike. My car is phenomenal.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I have sorted through all 76 of them!

like cark has said we are verry sorry that we couldn`t do more but we wanted to do a good qaulity detail

here`s some pics

cliocup001.jpg

cliocup004.jpg

cliocup007.jpg

cliocup025.jpg

cliocup026.jpg

cliocup027.jpg

cliocup031.jpg

cliocup036.jpg

Seat Leon Cupra R
brazo said:
Looks like you had your car done by Scotlands finest! Both Mike and Clark are top detailers!

Cheers Mate!

Glad you were happy with your car Andy, was a pleasure doing a nice car for a change, most of my details recently with the exception of a few have been sheds lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers for flashing me bak today you Mofo!!! ^^^ Saw you going across the river, Xenon's on naturally.

Clio Trophy ,EFI'd 5GTT
is there a contact number for these guys , would reall like to get my trophy done , after i got the supagard applyed by the dealer the car has been completelty covered in swirl marks and it does my head in ...

contacts for these guys would be much appreciated thx in advance

Anything from the fleet
Mike - Extreme Detail - 07749 114 594

The guys are based up North, but I would seriously consider making the trip to see them, as you can see from the images above, they did a fantastic job on my car, and I would highly recommend them.