ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish, Campsies run out...a wee finisher to the year

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Fundee is good don't get me wrong, but i'll stick to the local parks etc for rape.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
no where the now...B'ham! I laughed at that!

that comediant on tv goes: Anyone from pakistan here... BIG CHEER....You'll be from B'ham then!

Motorbikes
I might be in depending on other commitments.

Might even just jump up crow road and take photos as you pass by.... please wave, thanks.

tiTTy & SV650
Where abouts? I followed a 5dr Silver Astra today and they were slow as fcuk and doing my head in

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Where we eating afterwards? There's a good chinese buffet on the way back in Bishopbriggs!

ST
Love The Stables, bitches love it when you take them there, that log fire, ideal on a winters afternoon or evening alike...

That Chinese is alright too tho nae Stables Gareth..

tiTTy & SV650
Alan take them to the Hungry Monk in Gartocharn its actually old, not a pre fab ye olde building type of thing

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Love The Stables, b**ches love it when you take them there, that log fire, ideal on a winters afternoon or evening alike...

That Chinese is alright too tho nae Stables Gareth..
The brownie's are to die for :)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Chaving it up since 1988. Have the nova to prove it

1101600957a11619487097l.jpg

koi

Audi S1
Aye getting there mate, just a hassle finding bumpers etc etc engine is in though ;)

1101600957a11656915417l.jpg

As you an see just starting to rough in the loom just now. Going to update my project thread soon maybe.

Wow, looks amazing!! Need to have a look at your project thread now

ST
Righty..

1. Alan
2. Kris aka weebaws
3. Martin_172
4. Moby
5. Gareth
6. Merk

Zippit, Adam, C.d0LaN y0, quattro44, BREMBO etc?

You cannts up for this?