ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Campbeltown Blast 4-9-10

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
After the frankly AWESOME run last weekend, i propose we do the Campbeltown run again!

Done this last year and loved it!

Will be circa 350 mile round trip but will be superb!

Getting the thread started early to minimise dropouts!

Could well be the final drive of the year!

Yes:

1. Gaz

No:

Fabia vrs tdi
I'll be on a plane away for my honeymoon - hopefully joining the milehigh club weather it be with my new wife or alone

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Quite far away Gaz but i'm in the Dominican Republic from the 2nd anyway.

AK

M240i
May passenger way someone last yr was an awesome blast, but another one may kill the 1.2 lol!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i'll deffo try to make this, the only way i'll miss it is if i'm out the country, hopefully i'll have finished tampering with the volvo by then lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What Ford do you work at Jaffa?

What's your job?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Evans Halshaw EK, service advisor and general dogs body. ATM pet hate the non ford (especially VAG)SHoite we sell, and Focus CC's

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cool mate, just incase I need to make a few phone calls and my brother isn't available.

We have little niggles now and again at work i'll keep you in mind! :eek:

LY R26
Yes:

1. Gaz
2. Paul
3. Darren

No:

1. chris182cup ( w**king in a plane )
2. gally ( Away with hairdressers )
3. AK ( Not taking his own car)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
"Take him!, Take him!"
"who?"
"All of them!!"

apparenlty gaz's pace notes.

I think that was one of the few times the c4 got up to maximum warp. dolan will need to get some sivs to put over his fogs as guards coz RS ones aren't cheap. And adam better wear a jonny the whole drive, as we dont want him getting aids inside again.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
we need to go to that wee pub abain i recon that was the most people that been int here at the one time in the past decade appart from funerals.

which part of gaz's anatomy was imprinted on that cafes window? crack or sack, cant remember but apprenlty the mark left has a frame round it now

AK

M240i
we need to go to that wee pub abain i recon that was the most people that been int here at the one time in the past decade appart from funerals.

which part of gaz's anatomy was imprinted on that cafes window? crack or sack, cant remember but apprenlty the mark left has a frame round it now

Was he no wind milling the lassies LOL

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
finally a run when im off work!!!

Yes:

1. Gaz
2. Paul
3. Darren
4. Martin (either ph1 or dcAYE130 what ever works at the time)

No:

1. chris182cup ( w**king in a plane )
2. gally ( Away with hairdressers )
3. AK ( Not taking his own car)

clio 182
might be tempted by this, fair trek for me though!

are the touring cars at knockhill not on around this time as well?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not got a clue chief! I'd rather do this run tbh, was brilliant last year!

AK

M240i
Gaz what time of year did we go last year? It was a perfect day, good weather and roads weren't busy at all?