ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saving pics to SD cards??

Swift Sport
My friends dad came with us to the Nurburgring this year after his son (my friend) lost his battle with Leukaemia not long after our Nurbugring trip last year, so we had a whip round and paid for him to have a ride in a Porsche 'Ring Taxi... I stood on one of the corners and took a photo as they drove past so I can edit it and get it printed and framed at Boots to present to him as a gift.

This is where I'm stuck... I have an SD card plugged into a card reader which is plugged into my laptop. I have the photo ready to send to the SD card, but I can't figure out how to do it. The SD card appears to be in drive (F: ) but when I click on it I'm given three more files... DCIM, EXTMOV and PRIVATE... Where do I go from here??

Swift Sport
I only seem to be able to 'copy' rather than 'copy to' but I think I'm getting somewhere now, although I'm still unsure where I'm meant to save to. I think I've cracked it though!