ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

saturday afternoon mk1 mods

Twingo 133

You just have to go to the light which doesnt light up, take it apart as if you would put a new bulb in and you will find a bulb holder which is blocked by abit of plastic. snap this off and plug a bulb in and you will have 2 fog lights at the rear.

You could paint the calips/drums even if you dont see much of them. as if you decide to change wheels in the future then they will allready be painted..

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 12 February 2005
You could paint the calips/drums even if you dont see much of them. as if you decide to change wheels in the future then they will allready be painted..

if you do this, paint them black, anything else looks far too tacky

Lol, whats the point in having two fog lights..? Or do you mean i only have one fog light in total outa the two clusters?? i.e just the right cluster has a fog light?
Otherwise i see that as pretty pointless...

So far thisafternoon:
- I have sorted out my headunit
- Bolted on the the sounding plastic bits as they were rattling
- Red routed wires better so their not visable
- Sealed my radio ariel so its watertight and i dont get wet anymore..
- Replaced a few interior bulbs here and there.. ( anyone know where to buy anymore from?)

Think i will give the painting of calipers a miss.

Things i need to do to get the car MINT:
- New Right rear cluster as previous owner was a woman
- Take the seats apart :confused: as 1) One of the headrests is bit shagged
2) the drivers side seat doesnt decline or cline?(donno if its meant to!?)

Steering wheel seems to be quite far away> check for some adjustments..

Replace manifold seal or gasket..
New Clutch
New front Tyres

And Shel be MINT.

Any ideas on how i do somother this would be grand! :D

Twingo 133

Quote: Originally posted by ryan22nd on 12 February 2005

Lol, whats the point in having two fog lights..? Or do you mean i only have one fog light in total outa the two clusters?? i.e just the right cluster has a fog light?
There is only one light as standard, so having two just makes it look neater when it is on.

Turn the fogs on and ull see which one has and hasnt got one.

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 12 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ryan22nd on 12 February 2005

There is only one light as standard, so having two just makes it look neater when it is on.

Turn the fogs on and ull see which one has and hasnt got one.
If you only have one fog light then it has to be on the right.

Its annoying when you have a list of stuff you want to get sorted on your car. Every few weeks something else will be added to it, meaning your car just becomes a bottomless pit for money/time!

Speaking from experience that is.