ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Satin silver premier type r

172 cup
Sold this about two weeks ago
8561410669_4e20af31f4.jpg

image by Pearce8, on Flickr

and replaced it with this yesterday

8627839084_bff4fc9155.jpg

8627839070_07dbe6eab6.jpg

8627839128_02b61882c4.jpg

Havnt got to many plans

FRSU
DE DENT
WHEELS
And generally clean an enjoy it let me know what you think cheers

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Looks great i think.How do you like it compared to the clio.My civic just feels better put together.Your old clio looked good by the way.

172 cup
Looks great i think.How do you like it compared to the clio.My civic just feels better put together.Your old clio looked good by the way.

cant pass judgment just yet as I havnt actually drove the car but the inside is defiantly better

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Both are nice.

I really like the interior on the Type R's - not long after I got the Trophy I wondered if I would have been better with a JDM EP3. My dad had a Civic at one point and felt a really solid nice place to be. Better than any Renault Sport I've had.

172 cup
+1 Just having a hot hatch with a kid was a push with mine ffs! Looks good Pearce, did prefer the Exc though!

​there certainly different cars mate I'm lucky the missis is in to cars else I'd be driven a focus or something boring

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yes mate were you the other chap who was looking at it Aswell ?

No lol I was. I rang up the seller and said sell it to me please Asap. I was about to drive down and view it the same time as you on Saturday but the seller didn't approve.

172 cup
No lol I was. I rang up the seller and said sell it to me please Asap. I was about to drive down and view it the same time as you on Saturday but the seller didn't approve.

Yeah he did tell me someone else was interested

172 cup
The silver really makes it look fresh IMO. Spoon n1?

1000th Post too.

:)

no mate I've got a 4month old daughter an dont think she would thank her dad for Making her deaf lol it's got an unsilenced b pipe that makes a nice rasp that'll do for me unless I can get hold of a tegwia induction kit for cheap
It's goin to ABP at the end of may for the FRSU an ill hopefully get some torques in bronze

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Not sure if I should go for silver or a late Milano red. For some reason there are alt of good condition Black ones available.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks pretty good mate. Nice and boxfresh looking.

Always fancied trying one, the Mpg in the Clios kinda make the decision easier. How is the Civic?

172 cup

Always fancied trying one, the Mpg in the Clios kinda make the decision easier. How is the Civic?

Havnt drove it yet mate will let you know in about an hours time once I've got home from work to take it for a spin its always been an itch I've wanted to scratch to be fair

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Ctr are only a fraction worse!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ctr are only a fraction worse!

Interesting. Obviously out of Vtec but I did assume it would be worse mostly because the Clio has freakish mpg. Shame they never carried it on to the 197/200. They do less than my 3.2 did!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
197/200 were heavier iirc. My 328 sport has similar better mpg than the 197/200?!??