ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav's ?

Flame Red 172
Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone has any advice for me as I'm looking to buy a sat nav.

Have around £120 to spend is that too much ? or too little ? and whats the best make to get tom tom, garmin or navman ??

Theres just so many to choose from and i dont have the foggiest which one would be best. I would only need it for the UK so not fussed if it hasnt got europe road layouts on it

Thanks

Mark

Listerine & Poledo
TOMTOM, with speed camera updates.

I've got an aging 500, but its got the full integration kit for routing instructions and phone calls into the stereo.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
TomTom for me too.

If you can find one with live traffic in your price range then thats good to. Has saved me from sitting in Days worth of traffic!

RS6 C7
TomTom are very clear and easy to use, ive had a couple of different brands and the TomTom wins hands down, Mines a fairly old one aswell so im sure the newer ones are better

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
TomTom XL Live Europe with Case in teh TomTom outlet shop for £129.99 - Thats what I have, + Speed Camera and other POI's

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
TomTom XL Live Europe with Case in teh TomTom outlet shop for £129.99 - Thats what I have, + Speed Camera and other POI's

I have that, got it for £99 good few years back, think there was a mistake on the Tesco wesbite.