ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat nav

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
DrRollo would you choose one of these tomtoms over a road angel 6000? Ive seend them for 130 quid also in halfords near mine and the idea of the speed and camera alerts sounds good? cheers

road angel is shite, buy the tomtom,it does speed cameras too,the road angel only works for either gps or speed cameras,not both at same time

Mito Sportiva 135
I've got a Garmin, can't really see much difference between these and their rivals TomTom, except the default voice is marginally less annoying on the Garmin to my ears!

All the new ones with widescreen and Bluetooth are where its at, sadly mine has neither though :( Maybe time to "give a generous present" (an excuse to get a newer one? :))

Clio DCi 65
I bought a TomTOm from Argos today,

Ive got a CC with them and i took it out under a buy now pay in 6 months option. I put £25 a month away every month when i get paid and then when it comes to paying it off im clearing it straight off. Interest free.

Clio III - S 1.5dci
I just got the myguide 3100 from halfords - £79:99 with £10 voucher back - awsome sat nav - you can install tom tom software on it as well if you wish also you can use it a s an mp3 player, video player etc

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Extra 15 quid gets you a garmin nuvi 250, uk and euro mapping, and full support for downloading speed camera updates from pocketgpsworld. Also great customer service if something breaks.

Clio 182 cup
I've got a Road Angel 7000, it's the same as the 6000 but faster loading up. The unit will give nav directions as well as camera alerts and you can have just the speedo on the screen of the unit and alert to cameras as well. TomTom camera database is rubbish as the camera alerts are non directional where as Road Angel is.

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Extra 15 quid gets you a garmin nuvi 250, uk and euro mapping, and full support for downloading speed camera updates from pocketgpsworld. Also great customer service if something breaks.

Where is this from mate? And 15 quid extra onto what?

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
I've got a Road Angel 7000, it's the same as the 6000 but faster loading up. The unit will give nav directions as well as camera alerts and you can have just the speedo on the screen of the unit and alert to cameras as well. TomTom camera database is rubbish as the camera alerts are non directional where as Road Angel is.

Whats the directions like a the road angel mate? And also is it anoying when the camera alert kicks in when its directing you?