ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sat here on my new itouch

hi there guys. Nice board you have here. Been very helpful with my new ipod touch.

Just wondering if there is a way to send songs, videos and photos to my itouch without having to use itunes as i hate the program. :eek:

I jailbreaked it and its awesome however it would be excellant to be able to simply drag and drop don't you think?!

THANKS

MC.

Audi TT 225
Just tried to downgrade to 1.1.1, got a fuckin error and had to restore so lost everything on it.. fuckin s**t

RB 182
hi there guys. Nice board you have here. Been very helpful with my new ipod touch.

Just wondering if there is a way to send songs, videos and photos to my itouch without having to use itunes as i hate the program. :eek:

I jailbreaked it and its awesome however it would be excellant to be able to simply drag and drop don't you think?!

THANKS

MC.
Look for a program called Anapod, I used to use this for my iPod Nano but I've started using iTunes for the touch. I've got a program on my touch installed called DropCopy which it says you can transfer files between touches but I've not tried it yet.

thanks. i havent tried dropycopy however i installed anapod but it doesnt recognise my touch. Is it compatible?! Cheers guys :)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
thanks. i havent tried dropycopy however i installed anapod but it doesnt recognise my touch. Is it compatible?! Cheers guys :)

you'll need to jailbreak the touch because it doesn't support disk mode in factory mode.

Audi TT 225
A warning to people with legit contracts on the iPhone:
Once jail broken you wont be able to use Edge or GPRS!
Have reverted mine back to standard now!