ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod USC Weekend

Loads spotted.

M40 CUO - Spotted the car with I'm guessing your mrs inside but you were nowhere to be seen :L

Blue Cup & Pewter/Brown Nonsport - Show & Shine on Sunday (How did it go?)

Blue 172 ITB's - On the strip on saturday

Silver 182 Female Driver - On the strip sunday solo

Black 182 Purple wheels & Black 172 - Camped far end

Williams - Camped far end

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I was down at USC, saw quite a few clio's too, I was there but not in my car, went down in a Cream Saxo on Hydros which was on the Acclr8 stand.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
the 172 cup of itb's was darrens, hes on here iirc, lovely little motor!

Vivaro van
I went against the blue 172 with itbs, reg c172 cup runnin 217bhp in my 1.4 lol didnt plan it but was a laugh, also saw loads clios down there and 1 ph1 sunflower Ill upload pics of the weekend later

I went against the blue 172 with itbs, reg c172 cup runnin 217bhp in my 1.4 lol didnt plan it but was a laugh, also saw loads clios down there and 1 ph1 sunflower Ill upload pics of the weekend later

What did yours run in?

I was gonna race against my mates golf but we couldn't be bothered to queue.

Vivaro van
Best i got was 17.8, i dont think thats to bad for a 1.4 saw a few other makes that were slower, mine was the black mk2 ph2 with white standard alloys if any1 saw it

Last edited:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

What was the other guys time ?

182 Trophy
I was there in my cup
stripped with corbeou revolutions, and a ktec race cat back
ran a 14.52 @95.4mph

FAO Northeners:

Are birds really easy up there?
I mean there were some alright girls with some proper scragheads/t**ts

LY RS Clio 197 R27
I was there in my Liquid Yellow R27. I saw a fair few Clio sport, think I gave "the nod" to a black R27. Was it anyone from here ??

2002 Clio 172 Cup
I was there but I guess no one saw mine :(

The Cup that was in show and shine was a right a minter gave me some great ideas for mine.

Was a good weekend though as my mate got a 12.4 in his corsa turbo....... sadly it only made 81bhp on the rollers lol (it ran out of petrol)

PH2 172
The cup in the show and shine was mine :) thanks for the comment. i dont find it as mint still wanting a full repaint make it better haha but thanks seen some nice cars there. ran the strip but coil pack lead kept popping off so was cutting out time for a new coilpack.

Clio RT
No lol.

Just it was full of northerners we didn't meet that many people from essex.

As a northener we had the opposite impression, seemed to be full of southerners lol, saw quite a few clios about and a few run up the strip.

I was there in my mk1 ph3 but no runs up the strip as we'd planned as a lack of mapping time before heading down to USC meant that the fuel about 6k hadnt been mapped and the ignition map was just a rough and ready attempt.

Was the first time we'd been to USC, it was certainly a, erm.......... experience :D

Nic

SG9 Forester STi
Me and Ben_r1 were there in the runabout pink clio (dark red lol) stickered up for the weekend.

Have never been before but had an epic weekend! :approve:.