ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few clios at santa pod today

Discounted 1*2 parts
Santa pod run what you brung today (9/8/09)

Spotted

Blue Phase 2 V6
Silver Phase 1 V6
Black 172 (who I spoke to in the queue)
Blue 172 cup with yellow wheels

Any of you on here?

P.S i was in the blue 182

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah I was in the Silver Ph1 V6 with my mate and his Grey 700bhp 9 second Rod. Didn't really go to run it up there but got egged on in the end! Was my first time and loved it! What did you run in the end fella?

clio sport 172 ph2
lllooooooooo

black one was me matey, i spoke to ya! :D

whos was the blue V6 ?

did yours have a yellow renalt badge on the front by any chance? as i was wondering if I saw you again the que

dunno what they were doing today, but loooooooong waits! :(

Discounted 1*2 parts
lllooooooooo

black one was me matey, i spoke to ya! :D

whos was the blue V6 ?

did yours have a yellow renalt badge on the front by any chance? as i was wondering if I saw you again the que

dunno what they were doing today, but loooooooong waits! :(

no there was a 172 cup with the yellow badges mine is standard

Discounted 1*2 parts
Yeah I was in the Silver Ph1 V6 with my mate and his Grey 700bhp 9 second Rod. Didn't really go to run it up there but got egged on in the end! Was my first time and loved it! What did you run in the end fella?

yea that hotrod was nuts. when i first saw it (excuse me for saying this) i thought wtf is that!! lol but then watched it down the strip and thought that is mental fair play!

were you the guy who gave us the thumbs up when i went to start queing?

Got my runs down to 15.6 in the end. not bad for my first time i thought :)

clio sport 172 ph2
yea that hotrod was nuts. when i first saw it (excuse me for saying this) i thought wtf is that!! lol but then watched it down the strip and thought that is mental fair play!

were you the guy who gave us the thumbs up when i went to start queing?

Got my runs down to 15.6 in the end. not bad for my first time i thought :)

nice going
mine was just over 16s , that was my first run too, as the day went on, it was just too hot for the cars really, my time (and my brothers noble) our times just got slower and slower

Discounted 1*2 parts
nice going
mine was just over 16s , that was my first run too, as the day went on, it was just too hot for the cars really, my time (and my brothers noble) our times just got slower and slower

that noble was sweet!!

i was talking to a guy with a 205 (with a gti6 engine bored to a 2.2!!) and he was saying track temperatures were hitting nearlly 40 degrees and it was running about half a second slower for cars