ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung S500i OR Nokia 6230i ? ?

Clio 197
Hi,

I'm about to buy a new phone... I wasn't sure which to go for.

I want a decent sized, reliable phone that'll last the 12 months.

Which would you get and why?

Ta,

Oms!

Go for the Nokia mate. I have just got a Samsing D600 and its not a patch on the nokia. It has loads of little really annoying features. Just little things like no clock displayed on the screensaver, when you put vibrate on, it doesnt ring & vibrate, it does 1 then the other (wtf!!). Another annoying thing is the text editor doesnt put a capital letter after a full stop. I know all of these are just small things but they really annoy me....lol

Seems to me that Samsung just blindsight people with the promise of "ooooo, a 2MP Camera" etc and havent really thought about the things which make the phone nice to use.

Just my opinion tho :)

Clio 197
Thanks...

...I've ventured into other brands myself... and regretted it before!

Might stick with Nokia.

Ta,

Oms.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive always stuck with nokia over the years and my sister just got a D500 no where near as good as my 6230i even although some say the D500 is better looking ( i dont like it though )