ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

samsung pixon v lg renoir v sony ericsson c905

PH2 172
I've trawling round the net for days now reading reviews and i cant decided! These three are the best phones out there at the moment apparently, well the best available from o2 anyway (dont like the iphone)

so im resorting to the ye old cliosport faithful for advice! anybody got any of these, know any flaws or anything? cheers

182 FF
i got the pixon a couple months back and its pretty good, however i got it on orange and they have removed stuff like google maps for there own sh*t software... so if u choose the pixon, dont go orange ;)

PH2 172
I'll be sticking with o2, been with them for 5years now.

is it a good all rounder, or is all the hype about the camera?

I dont really take pics on my phone to be honest even tho these are all 8meg cams, so its just your opinions on basic performance im after cheers

Last edited:
My misses as the Pixon and she loves it! Must say that the touch screen is excellent, best one I have used TBH.

?
I'll be sticking with o2, been with them for 5years now.

is it a good all rounder, or is all the hype about the camera?

I dont really take pics on my phone to be honest even tho these are all 8meg cams, so its just your opinions on basic performance im after cheers

I use my phone for pics a lot, and its very important to me. Hence, i went for the c905. But its still an amazing phone in every other aspect.