ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson C905 or G900?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
After having my Samsung Pixon for a couple weeks now, ive decided that the novelty of a touch screen has worn off!
i've been looking at sony ericsson's as ever since owning the amazing k800i i've really liked them.

In particular i like the c905 and the G900.
Both have very good features but i dont know what one to go for! Anyone had experience with both, or in fact either?

C905 i like due to the xenon flash, good camera, Accelerometer and gps.

G900 doesnt have these, but it is a much thinner phone and has a touchscreen as well as a keypad. Also runs Symbian.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
One of these phones is old hat.

G900 Runs a discontinued OS that will not be supported by anyone.

Last edited:
  Coiley'd Clio PH2
Oh.
Would you suggest another phone then for me?

Dont want anything with a touchscreen (unless it has a keypad aswell)
Dont want an iPhone (got an ipod touch for that sorta stuff)

LOL I had a Pixon for 6 days, and hated it!!

I now have a C905 (I've had SE's for years) and love it. It's nothing special, but does everything I want it too. Camera is actually bloody good surprisingly. Battery will last me about 3 days, and I send about 60 texts a day so not to bad tbh. WIFI comes in handy too!!

Monaco 39/468 Mk2 ZS180
Having had the Nokia N96 and being dissapionted, I opted for the C905.

Not a bad fone at all. Its far more reliable than nokia's software and the battery doesnt need charging everyday.:D

Only down side ive noticed is that the Menu & Navigational keys can be a bit tricky and that it doesnt have a lock code feature like the nokia, so if someone finds it they can use it........:nono:

Other than that its ok, prob the best of a bad bunch of phones out at the moe

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Hmmm, gonna go for the c905 me thinks.
Only thing is, from the dimensions it looks quite thick.

Hmmm, gonna go for the c905 me thinks.
Only thing is, from the dimensions it looks quite thick.

Where the camera lens is - it's slightly thicker than the rest of the phone, so the dimensions will show that area as thickness, although, it's not a thin phone. But it's not much thicker than a K850i for example, only slightly.

Nimbus Megane R26
iv got a C905 currently in for repair. Speaker you put next to your ear has died, convo's on loud speaker FTL! Really good phone though i love mine, does everything you'd want in a phone and a good camera too! Battery life is poor though.

Golf R soon...
I've had the C905 since November and I think its great.

Its not failed me at all.

The camera is great. I like the way you can customize the main menu layout.

I think the design of its great and I love that you can slide it down to lock instead of having to press a button combo.

I would highly recommend this phone to anyone.