ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sagging centre section

2005 182 cliosport
Hi Guys

had my 182 about a year and have changed the rear exhaust mounts as they were knackered. However ive now noticed that when you look under my car from a distance the middle is alot lower than it used to be.

im running a miltek cat back exhaust. i have checked the middle exhaust mount and it look fine, however is there any chance that the rubber can stretch while still "looking" normal?

It can stretch yes, but they also can still look slightly saggy even when aligned and not leaking.

Personally if it's not leaking and not hitting speed bumps, I'd leave it until one of the above happens.

2005 182 cliosport
its clipping speed bumps and im only lowered 40mm. however i have just read there is a new red revised mount. ill get one from renault and see if it helps.

Clio sport 182
might be worth loosening all the exhaust from cat back and re aligning with new mounts when you do it and see how that goes