ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sad news!!

Ly Cliosport 200
this is what happens when u park in a carpark.. car got keyed all along the side!!! 600 for whole side to be re-sprayed. little C U N T S!:mad:
f27ygi.jpg

Megane r26
Little b******s, I had my old 197 drivers door keyed. I even reckon I know who did it but its just one of those things, you just have to bite the bullet as harsh as it is. Just jealous spineless c***s! Luckily me best mates a painter an he painted door an blew it in but it was ultra red so theres not as much involved I doubt.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How were you parked??

I can't see someone doing that randomly, especially in a car park. Someone either had it in for you or you parked liked a plonker.

Ly Cliosport 200
nope nothin at all asked if they had but they didnt.. just unlucky i guess! totally raging.. been told its not a easy paint to blend in.. hopefully 600 of my money sorts it out and its a cracking job! just dont know why people do it!

Ly Cliosport 200
haha daniel honestly there was other cars there my parking was fine.. was in my local for some grub and came back to that! i dont stay in the best of places. i just imagine its some little sh its!

Clio 172 Monaco
OMG what little s**t bags no body can have anything nice these days :dapprove: hope they sort it out for you! and its a good match on the paint LY the worse paint to try and match so im told :S

clio 172
jealous wan@ers..... no need sorry to hear about it i park mine the other day were i normally do on the street i know all the other cars but went out and seen a bumper scuff on drivers side not to bad a bit of T-cut wont get out i even checked the other cars as no paint was left but it was like pis@ing in the wind trying to find the dick

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
This is exactly why I would worry about owning a LY. If someone did this (and I live in Plymouth so it WILL happen), I would be absofuckinglutely gutted.

Ly Cliosport 200
i know i few of my mates did say that having a pearl colour like liquid yellow. nightmare to blend in!! fingers crossed its spot on when done!

renault clio 182
Feel for you buddy that's gutting like!! Complete b******s castration should be the punishment for this sort of thing mine was done over a month ago I put up a thread too had too get the whole passenger side of my 182 resprayed RB luckily only cost me £200 tho

Ly Cliosport 200
yea i was looking on ur thread sam! i used to go down to kirkcauldy alot as i was seeing someone from there. pity i wasnt on this a bit longer. could of met up!

renault clio 182
yea i was looking on ur thread sam! i used to go down to kirkcauldy alot as i was seeing someone from there. pity i wasnt on this a bit longer. could of met up!

Am no from Kirkcaldy bud lol stay in kinross used too go down there when i was seeing a lassie from there too down the prom by any chance?? Lol deffo shame like bud where you from?

Ly Cliosport 200
haha well when i seen fife on ur location isnt that far! na dont think it would be the same bird she's a boot! aberdeen pal!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ah man thats s**t! No idea why people see the need. Where in Aberdeen were you parked? i'll have to remember not to park there. Although there seem to be tools all over the city center!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
How were you parked??

I can't see someone doing that randomly, especially in a car park. Someone either had it in for you or you parked liked a plonker.

They do unfortunately, Dan. The ex-missus's illiad Vee was keyed twice - once on the door and the other down the rear flank. The later was done on a car-park outside a hotel/gym.

Some people are just full of spite. They can't have it, so they are more than content to f**k it up for the poor owner who does.

D.

Have a check on your insurance. I noticed that at last renewal with Hastings direct, I get free vandalism repair & it doesn't count as a claim, don't pay excess or lose NCB. Just have to provide police crime reference number. By the way really sorry for you a real shame for that to happen to a lovely car.

Changes to often
looks bad in the pictures but is it deep? my old car got keyed once and i got away with wet and dry polishing it

Ly Cliosport 200
Was in cloverleaf hotel carpark.

well insurance excess is 500 so no worth it.

yes it's deep. If it was just a polish job it wouldn't cost me 600.. Full spray on one side the car it's right back to the lacker. :( if I caught who done it I would do time! These pr1cks need taught a lesson!!

where about u from in Aberdeen dgilmore?

Ly Cliosport 200
Have a check on your insurance. I noticed that at last renewal with Hastings direct, I get free vandalism repair & it doesn't count as a claim, don't pay excess or lose NCB. Just have to provide police crime reference number. By the way really sorry for you a real shame for that to happen to a lovely car.

Your saying if u tell the police about the matter I could use the reference number o maybe get a free claim? Havnt heard of that. There's no proof of the police to say it was someone else. If they were caught on CCTV yea that would be a bonus.. Not really sure how it would work! Would insurance provide u with a different place too?

Tbh this guy it's doing got recommended and 600 sounds a really good price for the whole of one side to get sorted and re-sprayed.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ah fair enough, I stay in the center off George street how about you?

Gutted for you mate :(

Quite honestly, some nasty piece of work probably saw a bright yellow car, and thought "ha, I know what, I'll show this flash b*****d"

renault clio 182
haha well when i seen fife on ur location isnt that far! na dont think it would be the same bird she's a boot! aberdeen pal!

Ahh makes sense lol from fife just no that hole of a place lol most birds from there are boots buddy lolol sare trek from up yonder too Kirkcaldy!!

On side note about police you should get a crime reference number no problem I got one for mine just phoned them complained they came out took a look and got a letter in post next day with number for if I wanted too claim on insurance but wasn't worth my while excess cost more than I was charged for repair

Suzuki Swift Sport
Have you tried someone like sprint finishes? dads mates brand new range rover got keyed and they just blended it in and you could not tell (was a pearlescent paint too)

Ps it sounds dodgy but they didnt paint the whole side, just treated the key mark and he is very picky, was spot on!

http://www.sprintfinish.co.uk this was the company, maybe no good for where you are but surely there is someone like that up there.