ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S2 ENB? Grapes hill norwich

Blue 172cup
Saw you this morning just before 9am coming up the hill. Both stopped at the lights next to each other. I gave you a nod and a smile and you did the same! :D

Blue 172cup
Thought it was you, Spotted your orange badge! Get married? Straight to the point aren't you! I'll wave next time and give you a big smile!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Both from Norwich but never come to local meets, next one this Sunday in Diss, come along!, no doubt there will be a convoy from Norwich :)

xx

Clio 182FF
Well she had long hair but then I do wear glasses so anything is possible haha.

I have met a few of the peeps off here but also work alot (aka weekends sometimes!)

Oh, and the Clio isn't orange now, it's silver and graphite. Got a bit bored with orange :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
2pm at a Pub, check the local meets, heading to Eye airfield after we have all had a few drinks and driving all over the road.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Shes married I think? :)

Got that in before the thread is 3 pages long asking for pics lol :)

Blue 172cup
Why is it you boys always ask for pics! Lol. Unfortunately for you! No Pics will be coming! I'm not that silly and I'm not that way inclined! Married no, but spoken for yes! gonna try and make the meet so you can all have the pleasure of meeting me in pesron! But no promises I'm afraid! Lol ;)

172 cup
Why is it you boys always ask for pics! Lol. Unfortunately for you! No Pics will be coming! I'm not that silly and I'm not that way inclined! Married no, but spoken for yes! gonna try and make the meet so you can all have the pleasure of meeting me in pesron! But no promises I'm afraid! Lol ;)

will you be wearing your wonder woman outfit?