ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S**T I've hit a Badger

V6 Clio - Liquid Yellow
I hit a fox a while back. Doesn't look like much damage but costs a lot to get repaired.

Poor fox was dead on impact :dapprove:

DSC00145-1.jpg

320d
I'd hate to hit an animal. Well one that smashes your car to bits anyway. Hope you get it sorted mate.

That fox and the Vee is terrible. But balls to the fox, i'd be more annoyed about the car by about 100%

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Bloody hell, who was the brave person who pulled the fox out? and plus, why is it a yellow plate on the front? unless u reversed into it!

V6 Clio - Liquid Yellow
Bloody hell, who was the brave person who pulled the fox out? and plus, why is it a yellow plate on the front? unless u reversed into it!

I had to pull it out - it was really jammed in as well so I had to get a firm grip on it's front legs and give it a big tug to get it out. I know it was dead, but I still had visions of it suddenly coming around and attacking me (I've watched too many horror films). I then put it in a Sainsburys 'Bag For Life'....it was a sad moment but I couldn't help chuckle at the irony of dead fox in a bag for life!!!

As for the yellow front number plate. I dunno, I just liked having the colour coded look of the number plate. Eventually had to take it off though after getting stopped by the cops on a regular basis. There was nothing wrong with the lettering and I know some foreign cars have yellow front number plates so I wouldn't have thought it was such a big deal, but obviously it was.

Last edited:
  R26, R27
When the metro turbo come out years ago friend bought one, he picked it up going home and a horse decided to jump on it and write it off. mind you he was a knutter surprised he did not make horse meat from that accident. As he tried blowing up a couple of scaffolders with an acetyline bomb.

Renault Clio RSi 1.8 1997
I hit a baby rabbit on Monday night. I saw this tiny little thing running around in the road. Ther was no one behind me so I slowed down put my lights on full beam to get its attention.

It must have known it was in danger as it turned and ran towards the grass verge... but.. it then turn around and ran infront of the car...

I though lets give it a fighting change so I moved to the other side, and he bloody thing just carried on running towards the car.. I then heard a crunch as I ran over it..

My girlfriend then started the punch my arm, and said I was cruel for running it over.

But the animals I have hit are as follows

In my ford focus

1 x badger (no damange amazingly)
1 x pheasent (front bumper replace and £300 headlight unit replaced)
2 x wood pigeons (no damage, 1 hit the windscreen the other went under the car)
1 x baby starling (must have been learning ot fly and went into my wheel, feathers and guys everywhere)
1 x rabbit (didn't hit it but it was running in the middle of the road and I went over it and it must have split it head open with the amount of times I hear it banging under the car)
1 x hedgehog (sonic wasn't fast enough this time)

Clio RSi

1x rabbit (no damange but no more rabbit as my wheel squished it)

I think we should have a Road Kill Cafe like they have in America.. From our grill to theirs!!!!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Cheers everyone hope to get it sorted out soon.

Spent some time yesterday removing the rest for the carbon canister as shown by the guide on here and shes been all duct taped up.

Now on the look out for a blackgold bumper.