ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RyG's RB182.

a17vts

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
LOL.

Sorry to hear this mate.

I'm going to buy spare leads, plugs, coil pack & injectors for this very reason. Fingers crossed its a simple fix.

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Rolf & 133
LOL.

Sorry to hear this mate.

I'm going to buy spare leads, plugs, coil pack & injectors for this very reason. Fingers crossed its a simple fix.
Recently replaced the injectors. Leads plugs and coilpack will be changed. Just expensive.

a17vts

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
Recently replaced the injectors. Leads plugs and coilpack will be changed. Just expensive.
I know what you mean especially when you don't actually know what the issue was/is! Good luck getting is sorted. :up:

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Rolf & 133
Battery now relocated to the boot. New induction set up ordered and ECU laid plat.

Also a new alternator has been fitted as the old was draining the battery.

Will fit my stud and nut kit soon too.

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Rolf & 133
Removed and stripped my rear ARB. No real reason other than to make it a little more pretty.

From this:
CA4524BF-1C55-4538-AA73-F35E6BE68CC3.jpeg
3B5BAA35-C4AA-405E-A531-B4C8D270C07A.jpeg
C5980645-FD0A-41D6-B1BE-FAA581EF396B.jpeg
10DF8D93-5112-402A-B8F8-A1A804A9FA4D.jpeg
2FC0C662-21E0-4841-B732-1FE833BEA7A2.jpeg

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Rolf & 133
Today is a very sad day.

I advertised the Clio on PistonHeads Friday evening and within 13 hours I had a deposit in my hands.

Earlier today it was collected and I now have an empty garage.

I’m hoping to replace it with an S2000 in the near future, but the pricing on them is all over the place it seems. Hopefully more hit the market as it gets a bit warmer.

For the time being I still have my Golf 7.5R and Twingo RS133 to keep me happy.

jp_lcr

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Ah no I just got very excited when I spotted your car on Pistonheads headed straight to cliosport to double check it was yours only to find the message above. Not quick enough on the draw! Good luck on finding the S2000

Clio 182
Yep she still lives on. A very good friend of mine now owns her. Done a recent track day at Castle Combe and the the handles brilliantly.
He's added a roof scoop and plans to set up the suspension.
Epic car and very loud and fast.

Attachments

Reactions: RyG

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Rolf & 133
Yep she still lives on. A very good friend of mine now owns her. Done a recent track day at Castle Combe and the the handles brilliantly.
He's added a roof scoop and plans to set up the suspension.
Epic car and very loud and fast.
I shitting loved this car! Put so much time and effort in to it, so glad it’s still going strong! I honesltly think it’s the best running 182 out there.

Get your mate on here i’d love to track its progress!

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
Gotta be honest an S2000 is so boring! My mate had one years ago (a w reg one) unless you were ringing it's neck it didn't move. Then it was all VTEC for few seconds then change gear. I still think they look nice but that's about it.