ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ryan G Blue 200 A130

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
RyG Think I saw you this evening Blue 200 and black wheels with private plate, about 5.20pm going round the roundabout on the A130 down towards the A127, I was waiting at the roundabout coming from Chelmsford going towards Sadlers farm.
Car looks nice!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
@RyG Think I saw you this evening Blue 200 and black wheels with private plate, about 5.20pm going round the roundabout on the A130 down towards the A127, I was waiting at the roundabout coming from Chelmsford going towards Sadlers farm.
Car looks nice!

Thats me coming home from work! I must admit I didn't spot your Meg, I'll have a look at my camera footage! (I record 24/7)

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Ah right mate! haha that's pretty handy then, I would be on you're left a few cars back waiting at the roundabout.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Yes mate that roundabout, I must of been about 7/8 cars back so difficult to see on the video.