ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rx7 Update :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
here are some updates... just finished my gauge pod that i made and fitted my 2 other gauges to it :) oh and my carbing gear knob (only person in the uk to have it :D YAY! shipped direct from japan) and white leather boots, rear end pic shows the carbon rear diffuser and the 99 spec rear lights!

_DSC0025-2.jpg

_DSC0026-1.jpg

_DSC0027-2.jpg

_DSC0029-3.jpg

_DSC0030-3.jpg

blurry pic its raining and i was cold lol, will get better pics when its dry or tomorrow :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
white surround with a gold gearnob.

Starting to look like a f**king yacht

Be careful there.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan of the white, but really nice car. Nice to see one not ott with wings etc.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh will be de spoilered, gonna get some feed side skirts,

IMG_0539.JPG

bywell2007060.jpg

P291208_151102.jpg

like them, and a 99 spec front bumper with the 99spec bumper lights, then wheels and lowered a tad more, then thats it for the outside i think, might look at getting a re set of front arches like this

06012009908.jpg

also in the process of sorting out a cage and some bride fixed buckets :D

Qashcow
not bad, have driven 3 rx7's now and loved them all. would of owned one if all 3 hadnt stunk of fuel in the cabin

i was looking though the jdm p**n thread yesterday and saw your incident in the 200sx, drifting around chelt ftl lol. dont wana see the rex smashed too :rasp:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
sticker was previous owner he actually took it to the ring though :) but will be coming off!

spoiler i will take off tomorrow if its dry enough also got a couple stickers to put on it :D

bomber ... shoosh lol! oh and mine dont stink of fuel inside at all lol, outside yes... inside no lol...

adey u can have a ride whenever lol, new ecu, intercooler, filters and exhaust going on end of feb, should be around 350bhp then :)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
sweeeeeeet, pop down man, you been to the new gaff yet? have to come down in the week or somthing. feeling the draw for big power of the jap variety again :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Keep the spoiler - or if you remove it, at least replace it with another. They start to look very Ford Probe-ish from the rear without and it's far too good a car for that resemblance!

Love that spoiler on the K-plater in the pic a few posts up. :)

D.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
RX-7 is on my list of cars to own one day.

That looks fecking gorgeous.

thanks! do it you wont regret it! looks like the prices of them are gonna go up! friend is out in japan and was looking at getting one, but even the worst examples he has seen are fetching £8k and import costs are going up! meaning ones in the uk are hopefully gonna go up in price :)

dont care if people dont like it, i love it and thats what matters!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
love that kit but so fuckin expensive lol!

my carbon diffuser is a re amemiya diffuser :)

someone I work with has that gear knob on an imported DB8 Integra... so I hate to piss on your fire but you're not the only person with one in the UK. Her's is the same colour as yours as well (if they come in different colours?)

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
someone I work with has that gear knob on an imported DB8 Integra... so I hate to piss on your fire but you're not the only person with one in the UK. Her's is the same colour as yours as well (if they come in different colours?)

gutted lol, did hers come with the car?? if so i still win for importing it lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lovely you should try staying off the drink till you've taken pics tho bud lol. Love RX-7's sexy in black without a spoiler on some Volk GT's i think they are

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I know of 2 MX-5's with that carbing knob too

Carbing does a lot of MX-5 stuff. My roll cage was made by them.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only one in a rex then, im gonna go over to japan and find the little s**t and beat him silly!

made the mistake of removing the air box on my rx7 today... its harder to work on than my 200 was by miles! everything is soooo fragile... anyway i now need to get an induction kit lol

*sigh*