ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rusty drums!?Paint them?

Mk1 1.2 Clio Paris
Yea, Chris Hammerite is the shizz nizzle, well as long as you can find the colour you want lol.

It's about half the price of caliper paint and last the same, if not longer :D I've heard nothing but gd about hammerite on cars.

But hey its up to you in the end.

fiesta 1.25
I have hammertite on my car and yes its great stuff thanks but i was just wondering if there was any other alternatives to make my drums look matt such as the other paint i posted.But apperently there are no other alternatives to hammerite

Mk1 1.2 Clio Paris
bbq paint is matt and black and wil stay on even if you light a fire underneath.

I used some last year on my bbq.

Lmfao, yea im sure that wud work :D and remember if your car does get torched at least you will still have a nice paint job on your brakes lol

fiesta 1.25
bbq paint is matt and black and wil stay on even if you light a fire underneath.

I used some last year on my bbq.

cheers ill try that.

Just rang up halfords

me-hi do you sell VHT at all or bbq paint
halfords-yes we do whats it for?
me-my brake drums on my car
halfords o you mean your disks?
me-wel no you cant spray disks i mean drum brakes but w/e

fiesta 1.25
FLOL

SP_A0348.jpg

Mk1 1.2 Clio Paris
You have Intel in your car :) lol

Looks good mate, think its better then matt black has a nice finish too it.

fiesta 1.25
Yeh its VHT looks better than gloss defo but think it might be a bit too grey though.Is satin what im after.Is satin not glossy either?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh its VHT looks better than gloss defo but think it might be a bit too grey though.Is satin what im after.Is satin not glossy either?
No idea about satin lad. Seem quite grey close up, spot on in the first pic though.