ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ's Honda S2000

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Careful running a higher comp engine on the original map, you risk det, especially if not using the highest octane fuel you can find.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers mate, first port of call is on the rollers to have a check :)

Waste of money..

SNN25TV3A-280_810926a.jpg

Not sure you've got the right barnet for those.

53 Clio's & counting
I'm trying to find that out, previous owner can't quite be sure but he thinks it has got one, though it's not speed limited, and it has a UK wiring loom in it, so will be doing some research to find out.

First trip when it's on the road is over to my mates rollers to check if it's safe

53 Clio's & counting
Flol! (Everything is for sale at the right price ;) )

Nearly, I need 2 rear tyres and to tax it.

Plan is to find a set of the later 17's to go on,(like in the picture on the first page) just waiting for some funds before I can do that, then it will be on the road March time. I want to put some miles on it before the first action day at Combe, as I'm looking forward to trying it out on track :)

But as it stands now, it's collecting dust in my garage, being used to store bits on at the mo - poor thing :(

I have a mate who is going to give it a proper detail once it's road legal too, so should look quite smart once thats done and I get new wheels :D

LY182/NHB CTR
Nice to this car again and back on the track. ;)

I've seen Adz fly around a very wet tarmac rally stage we did last year handled really well, not to mention when we went to Pembrey so Llandow will be a breeze for you Russ enjoy :)

Also colour is stunning

53 Clio's & counting
Personal circumstances have changed a bit and I may be selling up :(

f**king gutted by this, so please no 'i knew you wouldn't keep it long' type posts as I really don't wanna hear it.

I am trying to work out a way to keep it, but I'm not sure :(

So if anyone might be interested, drop me a Pm - I'm not 100% sure on the value but I think around 5.5k is right.

:(

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm never speaking to you again...

...but you have my number if you want a chat/text! :D

I know you are absolutely torn over it mate but - for what it's worth - I think you're doing the right thing. You'll have your time again and plenty more toys in the future. :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Personal circumstances have changed a bit and I may be selling up :(

f**king gutted by this, so please no 'i knew you wouldn't keep it long' type posts as I really don't wanna hear it.

I am trying to work out a way to keep it, but I'm not sure :(

So if anyone might be interested, drop me a Pm - I'm not 100% sure on the value but I think around 5.5k is right.

:(

How much car on top of my Leon? haha

53 Clio's & counting
Lol! Drop me a pm with the details and I'll have a look mate (if your serious lol)

Thanks for all the kind words guys, proper gutted :(

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Same happened to me and I had to part with my S2K :(

Thankfully a friend suggested a 172 as a viable replacement and here I am absolutely loving it.

Even though youve got/had loads of 172s to play with, Im sure they'll keep you going til the next big thing comes along :)

Well as he is selling it, I can confirm the car is an absolute beauty. Drives so well with this engine. The clutch was pretty much new, underneath it was mint, no rust, any signs of any damage, all in all it's in show room condition. Anyone looking for a decent one look no further.