ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run out to Barmouth Sunday 29th September Time TBC

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Fancy a good run out in the cars and I'm tempted to suggest before the Pod meet. So looking to meet at Telford Services M54 J4 to head to Barmouth.

Get there...grab fish and chips and just have a bit of a laugh.

Who fancies it?

1. Donny

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I might be up for this. I'm sure my parents are away though so I may be dog sitting :( and no before anyone suggests, I'm not bringing two dogs along! Fcuk them ruining the recaros ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I would be sooooo up for this....would be nice to see a dozen clio driving and posing at the seaside.....

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It was done several years ago with a group of minis. It was such a goos laugh seeing this HUGE convoy of about 30+ vehicles all with different amounts of lairynesa going there.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Could possibly team up with us lot from the north west.. Be a nice drive down to meet you guys!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I think it will be a no go as there will be a handful of cars...so waste of time for less than 10 cars...and being stuck with Matt by sea is worrying enough! ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Well me the mrs and the dog are going anyway.....would have been great to go as a convoy....but...

Just checked the bbc weather and sunday looks rain free......plus it wont be busy as its nearing the end of the season....too good an opportunity to miss.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If anyone wants to go,let me know and we`ll arrange a meet at telford services,then we can convoy down...do your own thing once we get there.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Going again this weekend....getting away from family/fireworks....screaming kids/adults...bahhh humbug.