ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ruining my front tyres

Clio 182 Cup
My car is lowered by either 15mm or 20mm at the front with eibach springs and the tyres are rubbing on the arch lining, making a mess of the outer edge of the tyres and wearing a hole in the arch lining.

Just wondering if anyone knows how I could stop this without the obvious solution of fitting standard springs so the car isn't lowered?

Thanks.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
What tyres are they!? Mines on coilovers and doesnt run, 15 is nothing.u muat have huge tyres on?

Clio 182 Cup
No spacers and my tyre size is 205/40 R17 84W, they are toyo proxes. I haven't changed anything since buying it in october.

Will take pics tomorrow of the damage its doing to my wheels and my inner arch.

They arent standard wheels.

Its not a cup as its arctic blue and 182 cups only came in Racing blue and inferno iirc.

OP get your wheel alignment checked at local tyre place.

Non-Renault turinis have a lower offset than standard 182 wheels IIRC so that is probably to blame.