ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS6 engined audi tt at castle coombe

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Surprise this hadnt been talked about already

Simon bainbridges spaceframed audi tt complete with audi v8 twin turbo rs6 lump.

Set a new class record.

800bhp and weighs 1000kgs you do the math lol

4758008443_9b61135e93_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Looks immense! I can't hear the video while at work, but I'm guessing the whine is from straight cut gears? If so I love that noise :)

Listerine & Poledo
That must be the ugliest thing I've seen since....... some other thread on here probably.

Loving the gear whine, yes it'd be awful for everyday, but so would that ground clearance.

Maybe EVO can take note when they remember to do something with their Veyrog!

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's awesome, but I can't help but think that it would be quicker if it had less power and was more driveable.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
dare i say it looks like a cheap audi r8 kit car ??

but i bet it is immense with that engine

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I would drive that everyday for the whining.
Sounds like hundreds of children are crammed into the engine and screaming for mercy, bahahah!

Amazing.

Footage looks sped up?! But then can't work out if that's just because it's monstrously fast...

(I watched with the sound off to try and work out if it is sped up video and I still can't tell)

Renault 5 Turbo
Footage looks sped up?! But then can't work out if that's just because it's monstrously fast...

(I watched with the sound off to try and work out if it is sped up video and I still can't tell)

No mate that is not sped up, it actually goes that quick :evil:

Love it, anyone any ideas how much that thing was to build?