ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Audi RS6...

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What's a ur Quattro? Or am I being thick?

One of these bad boys

bigaudi1.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ooooo I see. Cheers for clearing that up. I bet the R8 driver was a bit annoyed when you passed him.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
B7 RS4's often don't make quoted power from what I can make out. I've driven one briefly, and it didnt feel as rapid as I expected, very well balanced though :)

My ur quattro has 420 bhp and weighs about 1300kg. Performance box says 0-60 in 3.9 secs, and I had a play with a V10 R8 not long ago, managed to pull a car length on him on a third gear pull, his face was a picture :D

thats because the majority of b7 rs4 owners have absolutely no idea about the car they own lol, joke is the majority of the rs4's in the uk are all on long life service thats 10k or 2 years between services! when audi in every other country has them on normal service. so most of them have crappy old oil and they suffer BADLY with carbon build up, you can take them to places like mrc who will stick it on a machine for a couple of days that strips the head and cylinders etc of carbon build up, most b7 rs4's dont make b6/b7 s4 power lol fact is a s4 with piggy pipes, back box, stage 2 chip and running well will hit about 400bhp and wipe the floor with MOST b7 rs4's.

however de coke a rs4 do piggies, an exhaust system chip and you can out pace a r8 dead easy :)

i want a c6 rs6 next in saloon :)