ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 makes 150lbft for almost entire rev range and 190bhp on standard engine :)

mk2 Leon Cupra
If u was near me then ye, what u runnin?! Lol!! I know I edited it because I don't own that car, didnt realise it was still on my profile!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If u was near me then ye, what u runnin?! Lol!! I know I edited it because I don't own that car, didnt realise it was still on my profile!

He owns a ferrari f430, an exige s, a 500bhp westfield etc

But he means he'll race you around a track in his laggy torqueless N/A clio ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ok I'll race him round a track! ;).Why if he has these nice motors is he faffing about with a Clio?

Because he's a proper petrol head who couldnt give a monkeys what it says on the badge and just wants a car for how it drives, and trust me his particular clio is EPIC to drive, its like a go kart since Mark Fish got his hands on it!

Evo 5 RS
Ok I'll race him round a track! ;).Why if he has these nice motors is he faffing about with a Clio?

I'll race you, in your vag mobile. Big vag driving bender.

If I winz the pink slips though I get to keep it so I can sell it for beer money. And something that doesn't drive as dull as your bashing :boring:

mk2 Leon Cupra
Ha how do you think you will beat me? What is your car running then? And 99.9% of ppl know German is better than French! I know from experience!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
He thinks he will beat you because he is in the better car.
You have more power, but thats actually not that big a deal on track overall.

And I think he is being very sporting offering you out at bedford, seeing as its got a 1km straight for you to use your extra power to catch him back up a bit after he's left you for dead on the track all the way up to that point.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
PS

Powe wise his car *should* be running (if we've got it all right on the recent rebuild, its just about to be run in and mapped in the next week or two) around 160lbft of torque for a big chunk of the rev range and about 210bhp.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Ha how do you think you will beat me? What is your car running then? And 99.9% of ppl know German is better than French! I know from experience!

oh dear, maybe someone should show him the videos of porkies cup at bedford

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
PS

Powe wise his car *should* be running (if we've got it all right on the recent rebuild, its just about to be run in and mapped in the next week or two) around 160lbft of torque for a big chunk of the rev range and about 210bhp.

And he knows the track like the back of his hand.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
And he knows the track like the back of his hand.

Thats true but TBH I dont think there is a track anywhere Lee wouldnt be happy to race on, he's no one trick pony its just bedford is his local track.

Personally I'd like to see the pair of them race at the ring though ;)
I've driven his old clio round there, and it was EPIC!

mk2 Leon Cupra
U lot are deluded! It's a CLIO! Work out my power to weight and a 210hp power to weight! Figures don't lie. Plus with my handling mods I'm in a different league. Sort it out peeps.

mk2 Leon Cupra
Ok so if it weighs 950 kg it will have 225bhp/ton mine weighs about 1250 so I have 276bhp/ton. I have coilovers, TTRs wishbones, front and rear arb, whiteline anti lift kit. Are u still sure?