ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 Inlet Ebay?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Interesting thanks cant beat the roar of ktecs filter,i know they cant maps cars and are a rip off but cant deny the sound of their filter noise.I can always swap it with something else to compare sounds,main thing is the inlet rocks

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Tom's Alive! http://www.rs2intake.co.uk/price

Hi,

Dan & Russ @ SJM Automotive (in the UK) are now the sole vendors for the RS2 and are ready and waiting to receive your order or answer your question if you are still interested.

Please contact them via the new details on the website (here: http://www.rs2intake.co.uk/price).

If you are no longer interested I apologise for the lack response to your previous email and thank you for you original interest!

Regards,
Tom

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Just had email from rs2 website saying they will be available ha ha bit late now lol,thought i would let people now thanks

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
pins on the rs2 xtra mate,normal inlet no it fits without removing slam panel,also sounds much better with the bigger itg filter.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Cheers Alex,
Pleased you have finally got somewhere after the last months and even days.
I was hoping to avoid pins on whatever road I go down but its looking inveitable. ;)
Chris

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Cheers Alex,
Pleased you have finally got somewhere after the last months and even days.
I was hoping to avoid pins on whatever road I go down but its looking inveitable. :wink:
Chris
They look fine tbh if done well.My mpg has gone though and iam not driving it hard.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
I'm late to this clio game.. its amusing the price of mods vs vehicle price. Would have seen sane spending £3k on ITBs when your car was worth £6K.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Yer suppose, two kids, 500bhp subaru track car, gsxr750k7,clio 172 cup track car, money is a bit tight. I best just forget it

I've been after a price for about 2 weeks.

So far the only news that I've seen 'released' today I knew about 2 weeks ago as it was announced on FB.
I was hoping todays big news was going to be pricing etc.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Its a massive positive that they have got far enough that the original team are acknowledging that they are offically taking it over.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Is the price really that critical just this second?
In the big scheme of things, no.
Just waiting for the 'big announcement' and thought that it would be pricing.

As I said earlier, if the announcement was that Dan and Russ are selling the RS2's, that news was announced on FB about 2-3 weeks ago, however unofficially it may have been

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
We're finalising the price this evening and will announce it hopefully. the main announcement for today was that it is infact available, and Russell and I will be the only place you can get it from. Price wise, we have had to change suppliers on a few bits from the original website price, so it has gone up, that and there is quite a bit being changed with the kit accessories (coil pack bracket for one) we are trying also to look after the current owners by not halving the value of them. We want the owners and future owners of the kits to see these as an investment that will see a decent return of the original outlay when they come to sell (as let's be honest, that is a major positive for this kit!)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
I couldnt agree more mate.
If step one is the deal to have the rights/partnership with JMS...that sounds like its done.
Step two I would imagine theres a million and one things which need to go into place. This isnt Dan/Russ fitting s/h units with no comeback . This is them having to warranty a product. They will need to be 100% happy with the situation/manufacturing/minimum order/lead time etc and then have to work out what profit they want to see for the risk/investment/effort/agro. Then where that sits in the market. Then possibly start the maths again.

That will take time i am sure.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
Let's not forget why rs2 stayed so expensive, cos it was no longer available, now they are going to be common(may be in time) the price will fall. All in all its all a good thing

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
@dablk I couldn't have put it better myself!

We are trying our best to get details out as soon as we confirm things guys - there is literally no point in giving out loads of info if we are not 100% on them.

As it stands as Dan has said, we can now say officially that we are the sole suppliers of the RS2 and we are able to bring it back - this in itself is a great thing as it is a niche product and is a big leap both for Dan and myself - we are happy to be bringing our businesses and reputations together to be able to offer it.

I am sat here now working out some of the cost items and I am sure we will be able to give you guys some pricing information - As Dan has said we are changing a few things and need to make sure we are 100% happy before releasing everything.

But the main point is the RS2 is back - Dan and I will be 100% behind it, we will be developing it, playing with some ideas we have for it, while doing our best to offer it at the best price we can, taking into consideration resale value - one of the main reasons why the RS2 was popular was the high resale value and we want to look after all the original customers and new customers by pricing it to be able to keep a good value

More info to come :)