ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tunner help

clio 172 ph2
just bought the rs tunner and going to use it today. it says in the instructions that i have to make sure car is on 'full ignition' and not to use it in freezing temps. what exactly is full ignition and how cold does it need to be outside for it not to be safe to do this?

172 Phase II
Yes it's above 5 degrees. I tried it once though, in the cold, and gave me errors about not being able to read the ecu.
So my advice: get warm somewhere, or don't do it until it's warm enough outside.

BMW 1 SERIES
Yes it's above 5 degrees. I tried it once though, in the cold, and gave me errors about not being able to read the ecu.
So my advice: get warm somewhere, or don't do it until it's warm enough outside.

connect to battery charger, mine worked perfectly when i did but when i tried to read cal / ecu to start with, with no charger it threw up errors.