ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling Road Day 23/03/2013

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Guys,

Paul has got back to me regarding a rolling road day at rs tuning. The date is the 23/03/2013 and we need at least ten cars to make it work.

With ten cars the price would be £35.00 each for a run.

I'm just confirming details but will probably have to take some kind of deposit to secure the day.

With that in mind can you please only add your name to the list if you are DEFINATELY interested and can DEFINATELY make the date so that we can secure the day as quickly as possible.

The list;

1) Leeds_182

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Me and a mate will be up for this, might possibly have 1 more to add to it but hes not 100% sure yet.

1) Leeds_182
2) Lal B3N - Clio 182
3) Lal B3Ns friend - 9n3 Polo GTI

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the interest. Just spoke to Paul to pay a deposit and it appears that clio197.net have gone and booked the 23rd this morning!

Depending how many cars they've got going this is looking like a bit of a non starter at the moment.

The next days are the end of April so probably gonna have to can this I'm afraid and probably sort something later in the year.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gutted :(.

Might see If I can sneak on with the 197.net lot lol.

Paul said he can do 30 cars in a day so depending how many 197.net have got going we may be able to split it 15 cars each.

Ive sent the organiser on 197.net a message so this might still be alive!

Last edited:
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Hope so. I don't really need to run but car has been serviced since and had another 10k of abuse so good to see if anything changed. Plus the days are always a good crack.

RS200 & PH2 172
Hey up guys, not a problem joining on with us on 197.net so will get more details up once a few guys on there have got back to me. Day will be 15 minute slots from 9:00 onwards with a break for lunch. As stated above its £35 per run, I've paid a deposit to RSTuning so £5 per person deposit would be appreciated. Will post a list of times up once I've had a reply from the guys who have already paid a deposit and then as people pay they can slam there names down on list and get this day going.
Will be nice to put a face to a few names and meet a few local people :)

Cheers Andy

RS200 & PH2 172
Thank you kindly, will get a list up of times shortly and if possible would like to fill the morning up first, just so can make it easy for Paul and not spread throughout the day :)

RS200 & PH2 172
We have hit 15 places filled so far, still 15 available :) was doing 10 from each forum and the 10 for friends of members, but in all honesty would really like to fill the day with as many as possible so its not a strict amount of spaces per forum, just let me know if ya wanna come and I will send ya the PayPal details, £5 deposit £30 on the day :)

RS200 & PH2 172
All sounds good, spoken about getting a magazine write up so will need details off everyone in a French car so can put it in, but will probably just drop a generic question list to everyone going and then people can fill them in at leisure. Should be a good day and opportunity to meet some new faces, am gonna be heading from ripon on day and will probably suggest some food after if anyone fancies tea, so keep posted and let's hope we fill 30 cars :)

EDC 220 Trophy
This is right on my doorstep and I've been to see Paul before a few years back in my 172. Never been to a meet or anything like this before. What could I expect to happen on a rolling road day? Really am tempted to come down

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
This is right on my doorstep and I've been to see Paul before a few years back in my 172. Never been to a meet or anything like this before. What could I expect to happen on a rolling road day? Really am tempted to come down

You find out your car doesn't make the power Renault claim it to make lol

RS200 & PH2 172
Ya have a run on rollers and then some banter with others facing the same fait lol, don't worry am taking a standard RS200 with me so will see if running it in like it was stolen worked.....

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Whats the crack for this then? What times it starting? About 3 hours for me to rs tuning lol.

RS200 & PH2 172
We are starting at 9am and will only take about 15 mins on rollers to do reading, but people always hang around for the banter and to see happy/disappointed faces, will post a list up of times shortly but just letting people get there deposits paid, will get morning times up first and if we make it into enough to run all day we can. Upto 30 places available but would like to fill up morning first so not to have the guys at RSTuning waiting around for afternoon

Very tempted in this if i can afford it. Need to sort the house out first then once i am settled in i will no for certain if can go or not...

RS200 & PH2 172
Someone requested an early slot so started a list

9:00 Henderson
9:15 RalphyBMW
9:30 Mentalpen
9:45
10:00
10:15
10:30
10:45
11:00
11:15
11:30
11:45

Ideally PM me with time and can add onto list as this is over two forums, cheers Andy

RS200 & PH2 172
9:00 Henderson - ClioRS197
9:15 RalphyBMW
9:30 Mentalpen - ClioRS200
9:45 iAndy - ClioRS200
10:00
10:15 andyclio200 - ClioRS172
10:30 Lal B3N - 182
10:45 Lal B3N - mate
11:00 Leeds_182
11:15 realnumber 1
11:30 Doncaster_K9
11:45 Doncaster_K9 (Dad)

Ideally PM me with time and can add onto list as this is over two forums, cheers Andy

Last edited:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
You running one of them dude? I've asked the question re running between all / front / rear wheel drives but not got an answer yet.

Yep. I'd like to put the Land Crab and see how quickly she can scurry.

RS200 & PH2 172
You running one of them dude? I've asked the question re running between all / front / rear wheel drives but not got an answer yet.

Had an answer back all front together, then rear then all. So can people drop me a pm with car details and I may need to switch the time slots around :s

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I could be in an M3 or 172 so maybe I go last of the front/first of the rear?

Who wants the deposit?

RS200 & PH2 172
11 spaces left guys, due to times etc I would like all deposits for 9th March, am gonna be away for a few days so would like to have slots sorted and everyone know for the 10th March :)

Cheers Andy

330 Ci
I'm up for this if there are still spaces left?.. i'll be representing the diesel masiv! 12 onwards is fine for me :approve: