ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner WTF ?!?!?

Ordered an paid for my unlock code and 98 Ron map last night, sent all the required info. Then nothing ! Emailed my info again an all I got back was a cancelled order notice !!!! What is going on are the unlock codes an maps no longer available or what ? If not why ?!?! Fastchip

I got the response, order canceled because not available !! But why ? Is he on holiday ? Can he no longer do it ? Or can he just not be arsed ?

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Not sure if its true or not, however on the meg forums i read about someone buying an RStuner off here but it wouldn't unlock to a different type of car (their Meg) it was clio specific according to Henk.
Did you get it second hand off here?

The guy I brought it from had just done his clio, still had no explanation from fastchip, an there is nothin on his site about car specific tuners just the maps that are used for the car.

Henk has always provided a good service, I had something similar last week though but not with fastchip, turned out my bank decided to block payment as it showed suspicious activity that's why my order didn't go through. maybe worth you checking with your bank to see if they did something similar?

Used paypal, money came out then was refunded the next day ! Would of liked an explanation other than "not available have a nice weekend" !

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just have to wait and see what Henk says I guess.

Maybe he has decided to stop supporting the older units, which I cant imagine will be popular on here if he has, or maybe its just a misunderstanding, or maybe your second email was worded unpleasantly and he just decided that he doesnt want to deal with you.

Not once did I harass or send anything other than hello and the details of my order an my car ! The unit is only a month old ! Don't give a toss now just selling the unit so someone else can deal with it.

Used paypal, money came out then was refunded the next day ! Would of liked an explanation other than "not available have a nice weekend" !

For your car's software version your order is not available. Flooding my inbox (7 emails) within 24h didn't help matters either :-(. I understand that you need to break-in your new keyboard but this is crazy !

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Seems perfectly acceptable to me... blatently poor service from Henk there #sarcasm #rolleyes

I'm looking to buy one purely for datalogging ECM/ABS parameters on newer cars (My current hardware doens't like the new CAN) - I'll give the OP £50 for his