ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner NEW Download

Black n gold 182 cup
Just looked on fastchip out of curiosity and there is an updated download available for everybody with Clio 2 F4R 2.0 [CB20/CB21/CB22/CB6K] and also 8200_7804 RON98 CB22 May 2009 .cal which is the one that I have! Just wondered if anybody had updated theirs before I do mine and if there was any difference?

Black n gold 182 cup
I am doing mine tomorrow, does anybody know what has been amended orupdtaed to the previous one?

Clio 182
done mine there now, complete remap rst & new cal installed!

Heading for a spirited drive ;)

I'll report back later, need to change my front lambra sensor though :dapprove:

55 Reg Clio 182+CUP Packs
I used this .cal file yesterday, and installed it onto my ECU, First thing I noticed was that after just three miles the curse control was working, and my fuel economy went up to 35mpg from 31mpg! I thought this strange but the car does run a hell of a lot smoother, it idles at 900-1000 rpm, which compared to before is so much smoother. There is a lot of pull now from low down the rev range, and now it seems that in third gear there is two performance kicks, one from about 4,000 rpm, and the original from 5,200rpm. The limiter is now at about 7,250 rpm maybe a tad higher. All this and the car returns for me a better mpg. I re-set the clocks this morning to double check, and it started of mid 20’s for mpg, but after 6 miles it was back up to 34-/35 mpg, which for me is a 3 - 4 mpg improvement.

Thanks

Tim

55 Reg Clio 182+CUP Packs
In my 182, under the ash tray is a comunication socket, which I then plug My RSTuner into, which in turn is already attached to my laptop...Then through the RSTuner programe downloaded from the Fastchip's websit, it will comunicate and download/upload data to your ECU.

Tim

In my 182, under the ash tray is a comunication socket, which I then plug My RSTuner into, which in turn is already attached to my laptop...Then through the RSTuner programe downloaded from the Fastchip's websit, it will comunicate and download/upload data to your ECU.

Tim

Thanks Tim :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like I'll be doing an update very soon if I can figure out how to do it on my own :eek:

Need the GF's Laptop 1st though before I can do anything.

325xi ¦ MX-5
Just looked on fastchip out of curiosity and there is an updated download available for everybody with Clio 2 F4R 2.0 [CB20/CB21/CB22/CB6K] and also 8200_7804 RON98 CB22 May 2009 .cal which is the one that I have! Just wondered if anybody had updated theirs before I do mine and if there was any difference?

thanks for the news! will try it today! although my front O2 sensor needs replacing...
i checked dialogys and the 2 sensors have the same reference! can't i just swap them until i get the new one?

Black n gold 182 cup
I thought we were neglected... I mailed henk from work today asking what had been amended and hsi response was along the lines of wack it on the car and let me know what you think so I will be doing it tomorrow and telling him what I think haha!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I shall be updating mine tomorrow if its the right file for my car.... Gota friend coming over who undertsnds this RSTuner malarky so he will tell me and do it if its correct for me.

172 phII
I shall be updating mine tomorrow if its the right file for my car.... Gota friend coming over who undertsnds this RSTuner malarky so he will tell me and do it if its correct for me.

Dude, check ur chassis number and if it starts with VF1CB20 or 21 or 22 update is there.

To make sure connect RStuner and start it. Current version and calibration will be displayed. But I guess thats beyond you, rather wait for a friend :rasp:

NHF just killin time :clown:

Bumder With A Buffer

:)

Just grabbing the files for ya actually

Clio 182
best cal yet, as said before so smooth and i had problems with a lumpy idle which has gone away now!

Completely transforms the car imo ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just done mine and am now going for a Long Drive to Bluewater (100 Miles there 100 back :)) so that will be a good run in drive and I'm sure I will have a little blast on the way to test the Map out :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Is a very nice map..... As said I now have a smooth idle and power delivery feels very smooth and solid all the way through.....
Henk what have you changed on this Map?
Info would be great please :)

Black n gold 182 cup
Done mine today, took it out for a little go and you can defiantly notice the difference between this map and the old one, power is all the way through the gear get a solid kick too thumbs up!!!!! Forgot to do a before and after analysis so comparison could be seen... if not already get on and upload this one!

Black R27, 205gti
Uploaded the new file tonight. After 10 mins of warm up driving, I gave it a little hoot. Power curve seems smoother, acceleration more responsive, increased torque between 2,500rpm and 5,000rpm and keeps pulling to the limiter.

Reset the the MPG counter, and on normal driving i'm getting about 35-36mpg, quite an improvement on the old cal file.

Overall impression, worth the 5min upload. :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If I'm running 6400_2A07 now what would I need to update to?

Still confuse me all these bloody options lol