ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner NEW Download

Bumder With A Buffer
1 Licence per person/Unit

I.e if you bought it second hand youd have to buy a licence too. Then only YOU can use this to program your ecu. If someone else wants to use it they have to pay £40 for a licence then youd have to pay another £40 to get it unlocked back to you.

You can how-ever use it as a ODB reader and clear faults 100's of times (as this is not part of the licence)

All the licence does is stop you from being able to program anyone elses car but yours.

RST is Windows only, however it seems to run fine in a Virtual PC environment on a Mac. This is only what I heard though. Cannot test it for myself as I dont own a Mac.

Audi TT
Get in :)

will download and sort it this afternoon. feedback tomorrow when I've had chance to drive the 15 miles each way to work :)

Right. What can I say?....... :star:
Loaded up 7300_5410_WEB_RON98_july09.cal .
Started the car and the idle wasn't lumpy to start with at all. Within 2 mins the cruise control was back working. Good start I thought. First drive just to the gym and back and WOW! Seriously, seriously smooth from very low down. Now on the short journey I didn't go over 50mph but just pulling away and through little busy streets definitly can notice a significant difference. There is no hesitation at low revs at all so is almost laid back and lazy like driving a big engined BMW really is how I would describe it. Was looking forward to the drive to work but by the time that came round it was bucketing it down so was going to have to be a steady drive as other people on the road weren't so keen to go quick but I was still happy with how effortless the car felt. Finally got to a derestricted section of brand new private road that happens to be on the way to work ;). I put it into second as I come onto the roundabout and as I come off I start to feed the power in. It's still really, really wet so I don't go for full throttle but it just pulls and pulls all the way from 2k to 7k with no hesitation through the 5-5.5k range at all. In short I was very impressed with the way it felt. Now I'm not suggesting it's quicker or anything but in terms of the way it drives I really like it and could see a difference.

To some this might sound like I'm blowing sunshine up Henks bum but credit where credit is due and all that. Generally I don't normally notice little things with the car I've previously commented that matched inlets from Jam Sports made no difference on my car that I could notice but this was a definite improvement and I'm positive it's not some placebo effect.

Overall really pleased :D

ibiza cupra
really want one of these but im gona wait till my zuast falls off and till ive got the dephaser pulley sorted. cant say ive heard a bad thing about these rs tuners so after the work has been done its time to saving the pennies me thinks.

Audi TT
Gstar im not using that one, for some reason I loaded up 5404 lol :(

are you using the right update for your ECU though pal? I've only used the exact one for my ECU.

I understand some of them you can update the ECU with the full file and then an updated cal on top but for my ECU there only seems to be the CAL files.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ah infact you are using the a slighty different one to me as I dont have a 7300 ECU and you cant map to that using an .rst file like you can the rest. Im using 6500_5B03 RON98 july 2009.cal which is the 6500 version of yours :)

Albi Blue RS 200
You seen a big different from the June map Greeny??

I went from the 6500_5404

to the 6500_5B03

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Only used the 5404 for a week and not had the 5B03 on the road yet, going on the rollers Sunday so ill post back my results with it :)

Albi Blue RS 200
There is no hesitation at low revs at all so is almost laid back and lazy like driving a big engined BMW really is how I would describe it.

Definetely agree with that, it's something I've always thought since doing the RS Tuner maps and having previously owned a big lazy BMW myself.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking forward to that

Bear in mind it will be a realistic figure as a few RR days groups go to on here seem to give 180bhp from a filter and exhaust lol. I got 163bhp last time... mainly due I think coz there was NO air being pushed through my forced cold air feed, comms failure :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont think the map would make any different when I had f all air coming through my filter lol

Bumder With A Buffer
So whats your base one your running now Dan?? Im using the 6500_5404 .rst with 6500_5404 RON98 june 2009.cal

6500_5B03 RON98 july 2009.cal ??? Is what your using?? May have to give that a try this weekend

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So whats your base one your running now Dan?? Im using the 6500_5404 .rst with 6500_5404 RON98 june 2009.cal

6500_5B03 RON98 july 2009.cal ??? Is what your using?? May have to give that a try this weekend

Ye just loaded 5B03 mate as its the latest out so thought I might as well, been drinking though so cant take it out for a test spin, ill give it a go tomorrow when I go out for some pics!

Bumder With A Buffer
Yes please :)

I somehow managed to get from Snape to Stowmarket in 30 minutes...(legal speeds of course ;) ) That included driving over the bridge at 40 as it was proper hammering it down!

Il upload the new map in teh morning and give it a go during the next week.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yes please :)

I somehow managed to get from Snape to Stowmarket in 30 minutes...(legal speeds of course ;) ) That included driving over the bridge at 40 as it was proper hammering it down!

Il upload the new map in teh morning and give it a go during the next week.

Mine will be on the FMS rollers on Sunday mate if you wanna come down if u aint busy?

Bumder With A Buffer
9am start yes?? I may pop down hangover depending! Out in Ipswich for a mates birthday and it always messy when we go there! (thats why I didnt commit to coming this time!!)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I wont be there at 9am mate, my mates arnt coming down till like 12, so ill be there about then, I should be able to get on. Ill txt u my number encase u come down.

Bumder With A Buffer
6500_5B03 RON98 july 2009.cal.....Loaded it on this morning before going into town, couldnt really notice any difference but then I could only do 30mph!

Il give it a go during the week once its all relearned etc

took the car for a test and the kick@5k is gone (at least mine is). Car hangs ok on throttle and power/torque is coming on lower and more bandpassed than the june map....anyone experience the same ?

Cheers

Bus w**ker
lol You must of been fast, it's not even hit the fastchip front page yet.

I can't find any sign of a changelog though, that said I've only had a quick look around, but it looks like there have been a lot of improvements over 2.5.

Good find.

Clio RS
Looking into buying RSTuner soon... I was looking at FastChip website however I was not quite sure which calibration map Henk has ready for CB0M Clio RS...
Any experience with new CB0M calibration maps?

Last edited:
just got my rs tuner today. dunno what map to download tho haha :eek:. i have a 182 with itg panel filter and scorpion cat back. can someone point me in the right direction please?

ok just been out and its got 8100. so i download the 8200_7804 file then one of the 3 linked files below it? if so which one is the best? thanks