ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Meet Pictures 18.04.10

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't mind if everyone wants to put their pics in this one thread.

It was a massive turnout and a quite hot day.

Pics:

Few of the Trophies that turned out:

P1010435.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010344.jpg

P1010429.jpg

P1010431.jpg

P1010424.jpg

P1010430.jpg

V6's

P1010394.jpg

P1010396.jpg

I know alot of people love the Lunar grey, but I think it looks a bit s**t tbh.

P1010399.jpg

P1010401.jpg

Twingo's

P1010364.jpg

P1010452.jpg

Williams

Only two there, a 1 which is Talkingfish which was very nice and someone in a 2 which I don't think had been washed, .... ever.

P1010457.jpg

P1010459.jpg

P1010351.jpg

Various LY pics:

Think these look very nice in the flesh, if I have a 200 it's going to be ASW yellow.

P1010455.jpg

P1010456.jpg

Bubbles old car

P1010441.jpg

This was fluke but two yellow Meg's going past, shame about the bystander.

P1010440.jpg

P1010410.jpg

P1010439.jpg

Meganes

P1010362.jpg

If I get a Meg be this white:

P1010388.jpg

Few of the 200's

This guy clearly parked in a great spot:

P1010391.jpg

P1010392.jpg

Others

P1010413.jpg

Various other RS Clio's

Liked the wheels on this

P1010372.jpg

P1010373.jpg

Saw this guy on the way down, looked a nice car. Wheels are nice being the 16's F1s. Think the wheels had seen a kerb or two as well though

P1010375.jpg

P1010376.jpg

P1010380.jpg

P1010382.jpg

Autoba?

P1010384.jpg

Fletcher?

P1010387.jpg

Group

P1010415.jpg

P1010416.jpg

P1010417.jpg

P1010418.jpg

P1010421.jpg

P1010422.jpg

Zoom

These were taken from the position where I got the group shots, if you compare them you should be able to see how close in they are

P1010419.jpg

P1010423.jpg

Last edited:
  None
Really good pics there mate......contemplated going to this but couldn't justify the two and half hour trip down, brilliant turnout though.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the comments. It took us about 2.25 hours tbh. Was a fair old trek but was worth it.

Lionel Richie
you were there Bazzon? missed ya mate, only 20min for me :D

well done to Sarah and the gang for sorting it all out, no easy task!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
haha cheers, my car is the one with the stripes on...hopefully will be getting the alloys sorted soon bought them like that its not my driving :eek:. Which trophy is yours are you the one that came past me on the m6?

200 Gordini
Great pictures. I took one, looked up to see about 250 cars and then couldn't be bothered..

Nice photo of mine ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
you were there Bazzon? missed ya mate, only 20min for me :D

well done to Sarah and the gang for sorting it all out, no easy task!

Yeh was there from about 11 - 12.30, had a look around for you before i left aswell :(

And agreed, well done sarah and others that organized it.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I came past you on the M6. Looked very nice yours. Love those 16" F1's such a nice looking wheel. I wouldn't mind some myself really.

Yours was very nice Curley. Recaros looked well and overall car was mint. Liked the RS decals on the seats too, think I may get some of them actually. Either them or Trophy ones.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Yeah, I came past you on the M6. Looked very nice yours. Love those 16" F1's such a nice looking wheel. I wouldn't mind some myself really.

Yours was very nice Curley. Recaros looked well and overall car was mint. Liked the RS decals on the seats too, think I may get some of them actually. Either them or Trophy ones.

yer we were trying to keep with you to get directions easier but you were going to fast;) cheers about the alloys managed to get 5 of them for £160 bargin. Loved how shiny your trophy was i thought mine was clean lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. After those average speed cameras finished in the road works I just carried on about 80 on the speedo, wasn't going crazy tbh, slowed down a tad through those average speed ones which weren't in use (the ones when you go through about a million of them every 500 yards :S) .When we did go past I had a cheeky look in and could see your passenger with a map so went a bit slower for a couple of mins then when you weren't too far away just went like I said.

Last edited:

Da

Less
Nice shots there Jamie, I also really wanted to attend this but has to work instead :(

Any more shots of the GW 200 with the OMG plate? :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers. After those average speed cameras finished in the road works I just carried on about 80 on the speedo, wasn't going crazy tbh, slowed down a tad through those average speed ones which weren't in use (the ones when you go through about a million of them every 500 yards :S) .When we did go past I had a cheeky look in and could see your passenger with a map so went a bit slower for a couple of mins then when you weren't too far away just went like I said.

DAMN it i thought they were in use, yer bit trampy so printed of instructions lol, did you have the standard trophy seats in yours they looked different when i was having a nose at your car?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I only took the ones shown of that 200. Have a couple of duplicates of those angles but nothing new. I'm sure there will be quite a few floating round elsewhere as there were alot of people with flashy cameras taking pics.

Seats are standard, haven't changed them other than the Recaro stickers on the subframes which you can't see.

As for the speed cameras, they are the variable limit ones and on when traffic builds up. When on the LED signs light up with how fast you're supposd to go. If they were on, probably have about 500 points now. Most other road users were doing the same.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great turnout!

I prefer the original badge layout of the Trophy though. Looks weird without the Clio badge.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is KS05. The one with different rear badge layout, as Chris was discussing. I do have a couple more of yours but pretty similar to the angle shown. It was quite difficult to get a decent pic with all the cars so bunched up.

took quite a few of yours but some turned out crap :dapprove: i really like your one its the best one ive seen :D

really? thankyou, thats really nice of you to say.

tbh it's got alot more to come... was filthy today too and i ripped the bumper off on the way down yesterday.

got there today, was stuck on a bloomin hill, with a dirty car... so just left her there haha

aye, only right i showed my mush.

stayed in leicester last night and convoyed over with fred and richngem.

commitment i tell thee

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics Jamie, it was a fantastic day.

You were parked just in front of me.

I know which car is yours but I was parked to the right of you. In front of you there was three Trophies. Mine was one of the two on the far right.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
I didnt get down till later on and a lot of people had gone :( stupid average speed check b****cks on the M1!!!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
These are sadly the only pics i took as like i say it was nearly all over by the time I got there but heres what I took! Some bloody nice V6's!!!
RenaultsportMeetDay001.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay002.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay003.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay004.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay005.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay006.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay007.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay008.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay009.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay010.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay011.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay012.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay013.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay014.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay015.jpg

RenaultsportMeetDay016.jpg

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Oooooops..........s**t uploaded the whole file from photobucket :-/ ha ha enjoy the pics of my travelling comrades lol!