ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clios feature in this hill climb video

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)

In the first couple of minutes at least. Hill climbing looks like such good fun.

Watch from 3:40 for a bonkers bit of 182 driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
  FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Hillclimbing (along with Rallying) is the sport of Heros.

Cant believe that in a video full of the most epic of cars, we are talking about clios lol.

Ha I didn't post it just because there are clios in it!

If I was doing that I'd want to be in that Porsche 930 Flatnose. Amazing machine.

Great video with some awesome cars, speed of that last car num 70 at 18.40 was 234kph:eek:, it would be great to see this on closed UK rd's but can't see it happening any time soon, some great Uk rd's I can think of they could use as I've rode my push bike up most, the problem is having the armco fitted and who pays and looks after it, + it will only be open to fully caged cars and top club drivers so fully modified and upwards. Still it would be great to do.

Regards Russ..........

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Never happen in this country, the one we did in Hungary took 3mins to complete. Thats a lot of bends.

That's the main problem. Foreign hillclimbing can last as long as 10 minutes (Pikes Peak!), if anything they're more like short road rally stages.

Round here hillclimbing is nothing more than a minute. It won't change until the closed road regs get through, but people have been trying for it for umpteen years up to now.

I think we worked it out that hillclimbing costs more £ per second of track time than F1.