ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200 Specs & Prices

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
From RS;

Prices have just been announced:

Clio Renaultsport 200 Cup: £15,750

Clio Renaultsport 200: £16,750

And spec:

The standard equipment specification on the Clio Renaultsport 200 Cup includes the following;

Cup chassis – lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, anthracite colour to the wheels, red brake callipers
Electric windows
Six airbags – auto-adaptive driver and passenger, lateral airbags and anti-submarining front seat airbags (the anti-submarining airbags are not fitted to the optional Recaro Renaultsport seats)
ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution
Disconnectable ESP stability control
Rake-adjustable steering column
Leather steering wheel
Multi-function trip computer
4 x 20W RDS CD MP3 radio with fingertip steering column controls and RCA socket
17” Renaultsport alloy wheels
ISOFIX child seat mounting points on outer rear seats
Thatcham category 2 alarm system
Drilled aluminium pedal facings
RAID (Renault Anti Intruder Device) which automatically locks the doors at over 5mph
Black door mirrors, gloss black finish to the rear diffuser and the centre section of the front bumper

To this comprehensive standard equipment package, the Clio Renaultsport 200 adds the following equipment:

Climate control
Renault Hands Free Keycard
Reach-adjustable steering column
Renaultsport leather steering wheel with yellow centre marking
One-touch electric windows
Three height-adjustable rear head rests
60:40 split folding rear seat
Cruise control
Speed limiter
Curtain airbags
17” Renaultsport alloy wheels in silver
Front fog lamps
Electrically-adjustable and heated door mirrors with gloss black finish
Automatic headlamps and windscreen wipers
‘Soft-touch’ fascia with zinc-coloured matt finish to the centre console
Body-coloured side mouldings
The Cup chassis is optional on this version
On the 200 Cup, customers can also choose from options such as manual air conditioning (£550), a choice of different wheel designs (Raider, white or black Speedline, all at £175), Recaro seats (£850). On the Renaultsport 200, customers have a wider choice including the new Carminat TomTom®, the first integrated GPS navigation system for just £450, Cup chassis (£400), Renault i.d. exterior pack in anthracite. (£150), Renault i.d. interior packs (carbon or yellow, £100) or Renault i.d. leather upholstery (£900)

It'll be better than the 197. And even if it's not, it'll be reported as such ;)

Not to start with, not on here at least "Its s**t, I'm not buying one" "I'm keeping my 197, much better"

Fast forward a year and how many of those people will own them? ;)

Like when the 182 came out. "It looks like a wheel-barrow" now its probably the most popular car on here.

Audi TT
Nice that they list the black bumper and mirrors in the spec. Does that mean there's the possibility of speccing them without it?!?

Clio 197
What is the speed limiter though? Can't go over a certain speed (obv) or is it some silly name for a gay idea Renault thought up that's nothing to do with it (most Renault things).

You set it to a maximum speed, then you can't go over that speed unless you press the pedal all the way to the floor. Or flick a switch and it becomes cruise control.

172cup
I like it and i d get one in Alien Green, but 16k for a clio? Might just wait for a second hand one or buy an 07 meg r26 for 8-9k in September and spend 4.5k on a 56 plate gsxr 750.

I'm still very glad I've got one of the very last 197's made. Really do think Renault have gone a step backwards with the 200. It may drive amazing but it's well ugly from the front.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So much FAIL in this thread tbh :dapprove:

Only one company make an RS200. Its not Renault.

Ford_RS200_27.jpg

Nimbus 197
Every new car gets slated "the old ones better" etc etc etc

If I had the money I would have bought one instead of the 197, lets face it, Renaultsport ain't put out shabby motors lately have they. Bet it's a cracker to drive.

And xenons, do you really need them? Just expensive and more liklely to break

Oh, and original RS200, great IN IT'S DAY, that's all

320d
I'm sure that it will sell just as well as the 197. Top spec that especially as it is no heavier than a 197.

Turbo LY R27
I think it will be a good car tbh. Looks have grown on me, still think the 197 looks a lot meaner though. 2 years time there will be plenty of converters and people who love em.