ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roy's Shed - Exploding in Anthracite

Re: Roy's Shed - Esploding in Anthracite

Naith is at BTM today though? I'll keep my eye open for new threads or updates. Love that machine.

Batman's track car :evil:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Yeah, in the 172 though. TDK needs a new rear beam, bearings and brakes IIRC.

Yeah, in the 172 though. TDK needs a new rear beam, bearings and brakes IIRC.

For sure. Although I read that he had bought a new beam, and then read that he was at BTM, so put two & two together. I was wrong of course :(

tiTTy & SV650

Would look good on 1.9 speedlines, have you thought about dropping a GTI-6 engine in?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Naith is at BTM today though? I'll keep my eye open for new threads or updates. Love that machine.

Batman's track car :evil:

He came around mine earlier. The wife sent him and riad to the most backwards pub in harborne. You could make an army from the missing chromosomes in that place.

Not a 320d
Because I told you in a thread a few weeks ago.

GOD dont you ever pay attention :)

Youre right though how would you know that, my post was retarded, sorry.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
5 pages 3 pics?

Turner and Revels are quaking in their 'picture/page ratio' boots.

Every since you told me about that fellow Ford owners appreciation I notice it a lot. The FRP did look immense today though. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
5 pages 3 pics?

Turner and Revels are quaking in their 'picture/page ratio' boots.

Every since you told me about that fellow Ford owners appreciation I notice it a lot. The FRP did look immense today though. :eek:

Nah. I like getting in and out of car parks, and up & over general things such as ramps and speed bumps, even just on & off people's driveways, without ripping my bumper off. It's sometimes very tight even at the OE height. The front arch gap could do with being a little smaller I agree, but I'm not lowering it. Not right now at least. Plus the insurance with my mods is high enough as it is TBF (£800). The brakes and Mountune doubled my premium. I dread to think what 'racing' suspension would do to my wallet. I aint no dk! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Eibach's are roughly 30mm that's why most opt for them, tighten the arch Gap without making it undriveable.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I think that looks spot on Roy. A great colour match, loads better than silver or black. It looks fine at standard height IMO.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a Diamond White Transit iirc.

Roy were you ever in to Ford's when you were younger?

I've always grown up with Ford's. Dad was a Ford master tech for 15 years then a manager for 10 and my Brother has been a Ford Master Tech for 8 now.

We all have Fords and always have really!