ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rota's on mk3 yay or nay?? Opinions

M135i
Well tempted to buy these off a mate, so i got him to stick me two on for a look, not sure whether they look right and i know it would look better with a hefty drop but not got coilover money atm so springs are just on at the momment
Pics are s**t from iphone btw

Comments and opinions please :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308162336.537709.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308162336.537709.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 225
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308162383.934957.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308162383.934957.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 172
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308162422.763549.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308162422.763549.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 132

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
what size are they? Would look better with some tyre gloss and a bit more lows on the front

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lower it another 15mm and get some 10mm spacers on there and that will look mint!

BG 182
As said matey, add some width and lows and they will look cracking! Knock your mate down a bit so you can afford some spacers ;).

Whats with you boys on here throwing JDM looking kit on Clio's? Replicas of Japanese wheels, wind deflectors and shocker stickers (which look s**t for the record) etc.

let the h8 beginn.... :coffee:

Of course because if you have hatorz u iz doin it rite innit.

I asked a question about why there seems to be a trend for jap influenced mods all of a sudden. Aside from commenting about shocker stickers being w**k where was the "h8" ?

172/1.2/E30
Well, I expected hate.... dunno why :cool:

I am not a fan of fake wheels aswell, that´s why I suggested the "real" deal...

CLIO PH1 172
Of course because if you have hatorz u iz doin it rite innit.

I asked a question about why there seems to be a trend for jap influenced mods all of a sudden. Aside from commenting about shocker stickers being w**k where was the "h8" ?

because the japs seem to be leading the way in the mod scene.. simples!

its a trend because it looks good on all cars and there is nothing like mixing it up abit. J-Euro. japanese styling on european cars. it works so its done!!

and i think it looks good. add some lows and some poke and your onto a winner!! only thing i done like is all black wheels :\ think this would look the bollox if they was a differant colour. cream wheels on a silver car. now thats gunna bring haters but it looks good!! do something slightly differant. :) and f**k the haters. its your car, you pay for it, do what you want to it.

imo i like it.