ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rotary price mistake

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Re: Rotarty price mistake

I know its not a £5 bargin for a DA but "Clean Your Car" are offering a number of kits for pretty decent value (Around £150) for a DA with a selection of pads and Polishes and the code DW05 gets you a small discount. Also, if you are buying alot of stuff, you can contact them to ask for more of a discount, they are noramally pretty decent about it. Im going to treat my self this month I think!

Jack

There is also a group buy for the DASPRO6 which is £15 off and free delivery...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

I got an email saying my order was still being processed . Yet when i checked my paypal last night I'd received a refund :( . Tbh , i didn't expect to receive it though .

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172

You were both ones of the first to order, so maybe there's still hope

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172

Yes I have, and it works perfectly.

It is actually identical, and I believe it is the Meguiars DA with a different label.

_DSC0384_zps9c31d51b.jpg

g220_zps03329773.jpg

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172

Yes, but only tested it on an old bumper I swapped off my car. Tried it with a Rupes yellow big foot mop, and some poorboys SSR-2 and worked a treat. Planning to do the whole car when I get time.

Lol at the meguirers G220 comparison, looks identical, and you bought it for a fiver!

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172

Was three or four working days before is got the shipped email. Think you have been waiting a bit longer

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I sent this last night

Hello, I'm just checking for an update on my order (placed 8-4-14).

The below email says I should've received an email confirming shipment, but I
haven't received one yet. And the order is still 'processing' on your website.

recieved

Dear customer,

Very sorry to hear that .Since you have not received it ,it maybe lost in
transit.So how about we refund to you this time? Please advise.Thank you.

so replied asking for a replacement with conformation of shipping so I can take action with the courier if it's lost again.

Not hoping for anything but I thought it was worth a try. :eek:

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172

I'd definitely stick to getting the item re-shipped, as they may not see how much you paid for it.

If not, try for a £109.57 refund that the polisher costs now lol