ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rotary polisher

Clio182
Can I ask for recommendations for a rotary polisher? Another thread on here from a couple of years ago suggested the following:

Any Thoughts on this?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Can I ask for recommendations for a rotary polisher? Another thread on here from a couple of years ago suggested the following:

Any Thoughts on this?

Flex are highly rated.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Any Thoughts on this?

You won’t want one of those mate. They’re a mini rotary polisher and are really only any use as an addition to a full size machine.

Clio182
OK - so my search for a polisher has moved on a bit! Here’s where I’ve got to: any thoughts? (This is a new aspect of detailing for me, so guidance is appreciated.)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
OK - so my search for a polisher has moved on a bit! Here’s where I’ve got to: any thoughts? (This is a new aspect of detailing for me, so guidance is appreciated.)

you’ll be fine with this mate. I’ve been using one for years and have always got great results.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
It’s not a Rotary though it’s Dual Action. The DA will be more forgiving/less likely to cause any damage.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
@AndyPembs182 DAS 6 pro, I bit the bullet this summer and got one should have done it years ago. Definitely get a small 3" backing plate as you'll need it for many of the smaller panels like wings. I spent ages deciding which pads and compounds to get but ended up with 5.5" hexlogics in white and blue, 3" scholl in orange and blue....I think!?