ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rose between two thorns

Megane 2.0 16v & 172
Company the GF works for have just got a new trackday car, so I thought I would get some pics before it went off to the track:)
DSC00039-1.jpg

DSC00038-1.jpg

DSC00033-1.jpg

DSC00041-1.jpg

DSC00046-1.jpg

DSC00034-1.jpg

DSC00027-1.jpg

DSC00045-1.jpg

DSC00037-1.jpg

Audi TT 225
blah blah cup will have it in the twisties...yawn.... god thats not even funny anymore...

nice pics tho ;)

Megane 2.0 16v & 172
Not bad..

Who does your gf work for?

She works for Driveme.net, they have their own track in Stafford. 3 Ferrari's, Lambo, Aston, Porsche, Scobby, Evo and a Polo rally car for the kids, she has not driven the pictured car, but has been on the track in the 430 Spider

is dirty.
I'm going to sound so sexist when I say this but women always seem to look out of place in supercars. Seen an 07 plate yellow Lamborghini the other day, she just looked small and out of place. Not actually a sly dig or anything just a weird perception of mine..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm going to sound so sexist when I say this but women always seem to look out of place in supercars. Seen an 07 plate yellow Lamborghini the other day, she just looked small and out of place. Not actually a sly dig or anything just a weird perception of mine..

balls!

women make supercars look better!

if i saw some balding mid-life in his Murcielago i'd love the car but he would need tints!

now picture the same car in white with keira knightley driving it. i think i'd pass out! :cool:

is dirty.

balls!

women make supercars look better!

if i saw some balding mid-life in his Murcielago i'd love the car but he would need tints!

now picture the same car in white with keira knightley driving it. i think i'd pass out! :cool:

Yes okay so it is a bit different when you look at it like that!!...