ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

Got the car booked in at a local engineering company for the intercooler pipes, I don't have the facilities for aluminium welding, that will be first week in March. Now finished the last big project at work, so can start on the loom. Looking at testing at Llandow around Easter. Don't worry, there will be video :p

clio dci , ren8
What a fantastic thread :lolup: but I have 2 complaints , one it has taken me half a hour to read ,but time well spent , 2 your a bad influence as I now want another project lol , Keep up the fantastic work & I cant wait to see it in action !

clio 182 trophy
Got the car booked in at a local engineering company for the intercooler pipes, I don't have the facilities for aluminium welding, that will be first week in March. Now finished the last big project at work, so can start on the loom. Looking at testing at Llandow around Easter. Don't worry, there will be video :p

Keep us posted fella as I will be straight down to spectate!

Clio 172 Monaco blue
Beauty and the beast all in one wrapper, amazing read and after owning mine for 8weeks I now want to buy an angle grinder and a Shelby engine;-) (quote) ;-)? Can't wait to see the vids and the sheer pace, well done

Right, time for another small update. Intercooler pipes back from the engineers, but I forgot to get a photo before they went to the painters! Started on the loom, so a pic of lots of wires.....
dashboard installed, and brake bias control fitted on the column mounts behind the dash, plus I have made the little switch panel which will be beside the handbrake, for the battery master switch, the map changeover, and the centre diff control.
aqx8o.jpg

b8nf.jpg

qmgs.jpg

Clio 172 Monaco blue
I think it will be a case of blink and you'll miss it!!! On board camera would be mental esp round "the ring" ;-)

Cli0
Hey Mate, I met you at ExhaustUK....

I hope you managed to get that insurance all sorted out..
Loving this project and cant wait to see it completed. Looking forward to the video to. :D

Keep it up! :rasp:

Hey Mate, I met you at ExhaustUK....

I hope you managed to get that insurance all sorted out..
Loving this project and cant wait to see it completed. Looking forward to the video to. :D

Keep it up! :rasp:

Hi Tom.
Was good to meet you. Cliopreza will be making the trip up to Cobrasport for it's new system very soon. Another long roadtrip!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Geez that makes my whiteline arb look like a piece of $hit.. Are you doing llandow? That'd help sell tickets.. You might get an appearance bonus lol