ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

Able to do a little more today, just got the front spaceframe back from the bodyshop, so front end and intercooler fitted.

nw3q.jpg

tn9y.jpg

0gk3.jpg

clio 1.2 16v express
Famous impreza growl coming from round the corner only to appear is a ....clio. Going to puzzle a lot of car enthusiasts with this.
Would be a good car for santa pod too. Thats one serious car and i hope the project sails to the finish lune with no problems.
Inspiring

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Famous impreza growl coming from round the corner only to appear is a ....clio. Going to puzzle a lot of car enthusiasts with this.

I said exactly this to my mate today!! Proper mind fcuk

JLK

1.2 Replica
I read all 25 pages yesterday, and didn't get bored once! Quality project man, can't wait to see it finished

clio 182 trophy
Ye that's me. I work up in the Rhondda. What car is your daily, I'll keep an eye out?

OP- Do the hillclimb races have specific categories or is it a kind of free-for-all?

Do the hillclimb races have specific categories or is it a kind of free-for-all?

There are various classes within Groups, so almost any car can be used, from standard road going saloons to single seater racing cars. There are usually two practice runs, followed by two or three timed runs, with your fastest timed run to count for awards. One of the main attractions is that really you are only racing yourself, trying to improve your personal best. A good site to visit is http://www.speedhillclimbing.com , and there are many in car videos on youtube. One of mine in the Clio as it was originally here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUUK1p5iNrk

Ye that's me. I work up in the Rhondda. What car is your daily, I'll keep an eye out?

OP- Do the hillclimb races have specific categories or is it a kind of free-for-all?

ah i live in rhondda.only other trophy i know off is in tonyrefail by petrol station.i pass in my van as i work bridgend a lot but not every day but il flash next time i see you. ;)

clio 182 trophy
Awesome thanks. Looks like fun. I have seen hillclimb monsters and the cars are epic. You will be joining them soon mate!

Ills

ClioSport Club Member
Did you not consider reversing the inlet manifold for an easier/better pipe run or was it not worth the hassle?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Cant believe i've never noticed this on here, hats off, some serious work been put into that.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Superb work! Look forward to seeing the finished item, many many hours have no doubt gone into the project, Keep up the good work