ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ronald's BG RS Megane 175dCi

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
100% got to buy it back from salvage. RECAROS alone will be worth it. Ask insurers the value as soon as possible so they don’t dispose it in the meantime.

The car is on my driveway mate and they’ve given me a buy back figure. I’m just trying to get them to up the settlement figure a bit.

I’m definitely going to buy it back as there’s loads of bits on it that will be going into the new Clio.

Ive already had interest in quite a few parts.

It’ll most likely be getting broken up this weekend.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
The car is on my driveway mate and they’ve given me a buy back figure. I’m just trying to get them to up the settlement figure a bit.

I’m definitely going to buy it back as there’s loads of bits on it that will be going into the new Clio.

Ive already had interest in quite a few parts.

It’ll most likely be getting broken up this weekend.

How much would you sell the whole 200 for once bought back? I’ve been thinking of upgrading my 182 track car lately..

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Gutted Ron, it was a lovely car. Shame you can’t stretch to the 250, they’re such fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m hoping to be in a position in 3 years to buy myself a brand new Meg but I just can’t stretch to anything more than an old Clio at the moment. My old woman keeps a very tight hand on the purse strings. Good job really coz if it was up to me we’d probably be living in a doss house ?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
1AD41BA9-5C02-4F77-8797-1DDD477AAA91.jpeg
98A2DCD3-5FA3-4D6C-8091-B77B27C22E8C.jpeg
29ECBA79-D11D-4A41-B6B2-FEE44C7F5C20.jpeg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Lovely spoiler. Rest of it ain't bad either?. Blue one getting broken or sold as is?

Yeah the RB will be getting broken over the next few weeks

Happy to lend you mine if you get stuck.

Love the new car.

Thanks mate that’s very kind but I managed to get a cheap one from Halfords

Nice mate. Love GW 200s.

I know this has a spoiler but was you after one with one on or did this just tick all the boxes?

It ticked all the boxes and was local.

And the belts were done by diamond motors! Bonus!