ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day @ RS Tuning

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Fast_ad13
5. Rich_172
6. Jon.G + Mates Polo G40
7. Savi - In a Corsa C Turbo diesel
8. Chris205
9. Andyrg
10. Scunny_182
11. John
12.Kroozin(James)

Thanks guys. : )

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I live quite local so ill meet everyone there. What time are you guys planning on arriving.

1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Fast_ad13
5. Rich_172
7. Savi - In a Corsa C Turbo diesel
8. Chris205
9. Andyrg
10. Scunny_182
11. John
12.Kroozin(James)

I'm out. Got to work :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm going to hope to get there first, get on first and get home as I don't want to miss the F1 qualifying :eek:

Trophy Turbo :)
Sorry like Chris but surly the cars will run in order as on list, SADO wanting to get back to watch the grand Prix, I dont knwo how people can live there lives round such a "boring" tv screening TBH. Wilkys the Same LOL

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Fast_ad13
5. Rich_172
6. Savi - In a Corsa C Turbo diesel
7. Chris205
8. Andyrg
9. Scunny_182
10. John
11. Kroozin(James)
12. Johnpacey1

I dont know the best way of going on the rollers. I was going to suggest we either sort it out like men and no quibbles or ill put the names in a hat.

Sam!

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I dont know the best way of going on the rollers. I was going to suggest we either sort it out like men and no quibbles or ill put the names in a hat.

Sam!

I'm game for an arm wrestle ;)

Well can I request to go on first please dear sam wise ;) wouldn't mind a sit in 007's old pue's while you're there, got another pair to go in the cup just awaiting subframes

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm game for an arm wrestle ;)

Well can I request to go on first please dear sam wise ;) wouldn't mind a sit in 007's old pue's while you're there, got another pair to go in the cup just awaiting subframes

I dont have a problem in that if you need to get away. But it all depends on the other boys.

Sam!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Fast_ad13
5. Rich_172
6. Savi - In a Corsa C Turbo diesel
7. Chris205
8. Andyrg
9. Scunny_182
10. Johnpacey1
11. Kroozin(James)

Ive had a few PM's and people are saying go in the order of the list for when people signed up. So im going with that order.

Sam!

Last edited:
  330 Ci
Hi Guys, unfortunately i can no longer make it due a so called friend letting me down with money owed for an upcoming holiday so can't afford :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
No problem re list only got to wait for a couple of cars before me, as I'm the only one who's requested to go first, those others must want to get away as well :-/

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Forgot to take myself off the list:

1. Bonxy ✔
2. Jacko ✔
3. -KarL- ✔
4. Fast_ad13
5. Rich_172 ✔
6. Chris205 ✔
7. Andyrg ✔
8. Scunny_182
9. Johnpacey1 ✔
10. Kroozin(James)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Sinking ship.

As it stands...

1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Rich_172
5. Chris205
6. Andyrg
7. Scunny_182
8. Johnpacey1
9. Kroozin(James)

As it stands, because we only have 7 confirmed cars coming it will be £40 each.

Just thought i would let you know. Ill be confirming the attendace with RS Tuning today at 4PM.

Thanks, Sam!

arctic 182 ff
I cant confirm for definate as yet as a house move for me is imminent,if it doesnt fall on this weekend i may just come down for the drive out and have a bit spectate and get some pics ect.

I will more than likely be there with the Mk1, and BrenRogers in his 172. I will confirm 100% this evening after I've swapped drive shafts around and finished a few other bits.

If we do I take it that its just 1 more person for it to drop down to £35?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Rich_172
5. Chris205
6. Andyrg
7. Scunny_182
8. Johnpacey1
9. Kroozin(James)
10. Scott
11. F0xy
12. Bren

I will more than likely be there with the Mk1, and BrenRogers in his 172. I will confirm 100% this evening after I've swapped drive shafts around and finished a few other bits.

If we do I take it that its just 1 more person for it to drop down to £35?

Hey Foxy. I forgot Scott was coming. He text me. So if you and bren come we get it for £35.

Ive been on the phone to RS Tuning and its all sorted. He forgot he has a wedding to go to at 4PM so he might be hurrying us through a bit but it will all be done properly.

He has asked us to be there for 9AM if possible so he can atleast start.

Im guessing if your a bit further down the list you dont have to turn up at 9 dead on, but if your not here when its your turn it will go to the next available place. I think thats fair ?

Thanks, Sam!

ph2 172
1. Bonxy ✔
2. Jacko ✔
3. -KarL- ✔
4. Rich_172 ✔
5. Chris205 ✔
6. Andyrg ✔
7. Scunny_182
8. Johnpacey1 ✔
9. Scott ✔
10. F0xy
11. Bren

Work have F**ked me over with shifts so I can't making it. Trying to get someone else to cover for me :( for the moment I'll count myself out. Gutted.

Sunflower Ph1 172
1. Bonxy ✔
2. Jacko ✔
3. -KarL- ✔
4. Rich_172 ✔
5. Chris205 ✔
6. Andyrg ✔
7. Scunny_182
8. Johnpacey1 ✔
9. Scott ✔
10. F0xy ✔
11. Bren ✔

f0xy and I confirmed... we may be later than 9:30 with a trailer, but see you there.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Excellent.

1. Bonxy
2. Jacko
3. -KarL-
4. Rich_172
5. Chris205
6. Andyrg
7. Scunny_182
8. Johnpacey1
9. Scott
10. F0xy
11. Bren

Well, we have 10 confirmed people then which means we will not get it for £35 each. But bring £40 incase something happens to one of them. I will see you all on saturday bright and early.

Sam!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Whats happening regards meeting up mate? I take it the 8:30 meet isn't planned anymore?

Clio 172
Ive gotta drop my mrs off at work at 8am but still got over an hours drive. I will probably get there for 9.30 but dont mind waitin to go on

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
how long does it take to get there? 1 hour or so?

i would rather get there at the start and shoot off.

clio 182
Sorry but am not going to be able to attend this, as i had to fork out for an mot/service and thanks to a stone yesterday, a replacement windscreen

E92 M3
I didn't think u wud still wana go for breakfast that early am just goin to wait till I get up there. I would rather just stay on the a1 if am honest. I would ov went to teeside park if we didn't hav to be in leeds so early

E92 M3
See what sam wants to do he is sortin it out don't wana step on his toes. I think that has a mcdonalds aswel for your breakfasts

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm happy to meet at 8am at scotch corner if everyone's game. Then we can do a big food order at Rs tuning and pop round to mcdonalds round the corner if everyone is cool with that?

R26
That sounds like a good plan, will meet you all at Scotch Corner for 8am. I'm picking Cadab up for 7:30 then head over to meet you lot. Sams out in York tonight so hes meeting us there.