ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day at Tour De Force

TrackCar & F30 330d
Right I'll see you all tomorrow, I am still coming tomorrow, not coming to show off, just want to see how much power it is actually running and it needs a run out too. So I'll be there 9:30ish :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
See you all in the morning, i am comming up from Essex so going to leave home at 7.30

Renault 5 Turbo
Yea man, great day even though i came a little behind everyone else lol :eek: really enjoyed myself, but i'll be back :evil:

yea cheers to stu for organising it, it was spot on :)

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Yeah was wicked day, if you can pm me your results it would be good, I'm just pitting a Vid of the day together

Thanks to the duck (sorry mate forgot your name already!) and to Tony and Jay for the grub!

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Was a cracking day! defiantly worth the early start

stu (theduck) cracking job of organising mate Ran really well!

Matt and spanky as always a stellar job gotta love TDF's set-up

Burbspeed- man you guys make a mean burger! and all the hospitality for free legends!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes i had a great day and many thanks to all of those who got this meet sorted.

Good to meet a few of you guys at last, i will try and get out and about alot more next year.

Cheers the Burpspeed guys for the food, it was spot on and a nice to meet you both...

Looking forward to seeing the picts from today and a vid...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Was a cracking day! defiantly worth the early start

stu (theduck) cracking job of organising mate Ran really well!

Matt and spanky as always a stellar job gotta love TDF's set-up

Burbspeed- man you guys make a mean burger! and all the hospitality for free legends!
Did you see my old car lounging about?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I really want to try and make the next one,work prevented me from getting there today,gotta find out what my "heap of junk" is pushing out then maybe i can improve her(if she needs it).

Thank you for the kind words guys! Also BIG thank you to Tony, Jay, Matt, and Spanky for all there hardwork. Also thank you to PFC magazine for their attendance and kind donation of prizes.

Davesrealgood: Just writing you a PM with all the results.

Everyone else: Am just drafting a write up of today with all the results in.

TrackCar & F30 330d
I had a great day, Learnt SOOOOOOO much from talking to f0xy, Daz and the burpspeed boys Jay & Tony, ledgends :)

The Aston was too long to go on the rollers so it didnt go on in the endm, still a great day tho :)

Just got back, clocked 340 miles but well worth it. Cheers to Stu for organising it, Tony & Jay for the catering arrangements and everyone that turned up.

Pleased with my result of 172bhp & 165lb/ft, was a good day out. Il post my vids and pics in the thread above sometime shortly! :)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Really enjoyed the day, nice to meet some new faces. Thanks Stu for organising, Jay and Tony for all the food and drink (LEGENDS) and last but not least Matt from TDF!:)

172 Race Car
Your all welcome, were glad we could help with the day. Catering is something we are renowned for at the races. I hope you all realise that you need to purchase products from our sponsors now tho ;)

TVR Cerbera
Well, what a top day.

Free food, great peeps to chat to, and if it wasn't for the vee, i would have had the most power.

Cheers to Matt and Spanky for the RR, and big up Matt for getting me an extra 7 bhp ;)

Cheers to Tony and J for the food and the entertainment of you car on the rollers, lol

Put me down for next time

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to everyone who turned out today. It's always a pleasure to host a CS day and this one was no exception, especially with the variety of Clios we had!!!

Some great results and not too many poorly ones.

A massive thanks must go to Tony and Jay for providing some cracking grub during the day - as always their 'wobbly' car provided some excitement as well ;) Jays pretty confident it's a diff/driveshaft issue so we'll see how straight it tracks once the new box is on!

Here's the next one guys!!

Matt - TDF

v6
Just got to echo what everyone else has said, really top day and very pleased with my results :) sorry daz ;)

Thanks to Stu, Matt & Spanky and Tony & J (wasn't expecting catering!!!)

BMW M5 & E36
Good day out, enjoyed it even though I did have to put up with 3 hours in Daz's car.

Good to meet and chat to a few new faces. Echo the food comments, thanks again Jay/Tony, cracking job :star:

TVR Cerbera
Good day out, enjoyed it even though I did have to put up with 3 hours in Daz's car.

Good to meet and chat to a few new faces. Echo the food comments, thanks again Jay/Tony, cracking job :star:

And what's wrong with that? Could have been worse ( flames.omex!!!!)

ibiza cupra
cheers to stu for organising it all, was a top meet and i would go as far as to say its the best one ive been to. also cheers to tony and jay for the grub, that bacon sarnie was bang on lol.
really enjoyed it nice one fellas, heres to the next one :)