ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling arches for 16s

How much would the work cost to get 16s to fit on a clio 1.4 rt? and how much would i be looking at for lowering? not bothered about an expensive suspension set-up, just some springs or whatever ill need to sit the car lower. Cheap ideas please gys!

Ive been grinding my own arches to get my 195/50/15 which are rougly the same size as what your 16s would be...

Theres a lip on the inner arch which will catch.. Im still grinding mine till it doesnt - doing it a step at the time..

what have you been using to grind it? is that the only thing that needs doing to fit the alloys? i think the 16s im looking at are 205/45/16

Skoda Fabia vRS

195/45/16 are practically identical in size to a 195/50/15

dont go for the 205 it will be too wide...

hehe im jus crazy i got 205/40/17s on my RT!

aint had a chance to porperly take it for a rag but ive jumped up and down on the back and didnt seem to hit ne thing!

jus gotta be careful over speed bumps!

Skoda Fabia vRS

christ, i dont know how you have managed that one mate

for a start there is some arch lining that will without doubt touch the tyres at the rear on one of the sides...

i have 195 45 16s on my rt and the back scrubs like a mailto:tw@t">tw@t. The lip has been grinded off to and they still do me ead in