ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Robs Crash

Leon Cupra 300
One of Carls injurys!

19122007012.gif

mini cooper (RIP 172)
my pics;) just really little cut on hands the one on my little finger will scar i think, but its only very small:eek:
2122455293_cf4ab1767c_b.jpg

the one on my head will be fine, the black bit is where all the blood came from, will have to see what it looks when the crust falls off;)
2123229974_45dd0a8fce_b.jpg

really luck to get away with next to nothing:D

BG 182
went thru there yesterday and the whole road is now totaly mud free.
Maybe someone has had a word, cos monday it was even worse than sunday.
bout time something got done.

IMG_0391.jpg

mini cooper (RIP 172)
^^ someone much know how the mud got there;)

well if it saves someone from doing what i did thats a good thing

BG 182
The farmer uses that area where we all pulled in as a storage area and drives his tracktor/forklift off the fields and over the road to there but doesnt seem bothered about clearing up his mess.

al

ST on the way...
Moral of the story... don't go to CS Xmas meets, that how my car was killed last year! :(

Mondeo TDCi
glad your ok

should sue the farmer whos field it was, my dad came off his motorbike last year when lost back wheel in some mud on the road. was in intensive care for a week. sued farmer got his bike repaired and compensation for his broken ribs.

worth getting your insurance company to look into it some farmers take no care and its so dangerous having mud on the road.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Nasty accident!

Really should look into the farmer responsible for the mud as it is illegal to put that mud over the road, and not put a warning sign up. Iv had a mate who did similar, not as bad, and the farmer was found liable for the accident

Monblue bombay badboy!
After i crashed my car which was noway as bad as this i was laughing and joking about its a natural reaction, but when i got home reality set in and i realised how lucky i was and how things could have been worse. Was gutted about crashing my ph-quick because i loved it but hey, im still alive, all intact my daughter still has a father! Cars are fantastic fun and i love to drive but from now on i have a bit more respect for my car and the road but most of all my life. Glad everyone is ok we want the cliosport family to grow not to shrink, Take care everyone;)

The Baggins:)

Iceberg 172
Jesus, I'm kinda glad I couldn't make it now! :eek:

Glad to see you're alright after that (lucky bugger) though I guess not hitting anything too solid always helps. And like others, i'm reassured that our little cars seem to hold up well in a smash.

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
People who dirty the roads dont give a f**k about anyone else or they would clean it up. I used to ride a bike all year round and ever time i came off it it was because of s**t on the road, down by the local golf course mud on the road, some prick with diesel spilling out of his truck due to over filling the tank. Its s**t because you can be doing a decent lawfull speed when you come round a sharp bend and there in front of you mud and s**t, cheers mister farmer t**t.